Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Excelsior 117 Transfer Bachelor Option
#1
I was wondering if gaining a bachelor degree under this route would have any affect on graduate school admission from non profit/ state or private schools with somwhat good/ good reputation (I’m looking into applying to MBA programs - mostly AACSB accredited ones). Would this be seen/accepted as any other RA bachelor?

- Side question: I’m also transferring into excelsior from Ashworth, although I was told over the phone by an admission rep that they’ve taken Ashworth credits before, I’m still a little hesitant that they won’t take my large load of credit after an official evaluation, has anyone had any experience with this specific transfer?
BA, New England College, 2019
MA, California State University, LA - Starting Fall 2025


Messages In This Thread
Excelsior 117 Transfer Bachelor Option - by harrypotter - 01-11-2018, 02:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,306 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
Question Can I send CLEP/DSST scores for 2 Bachelor Degrees? elenlushk 3 3,836 08-16-2018, 11:07 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Excelsior HR Degree Progress glgamerica 6 4,294 07-31-2018, 10:44 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Excelsior: ALEKS Beginning Algebra duplicates ... bluebooger 13 7,047 07-26-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Exfactor
  Excelsior College 47th Annual Commencement - 12 Year Old Graduate Life Long Learning 16 9,572 07-26-2018, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  Second Bachelor BALS with concentration with the 24 new credits rule posabsolute 1 2,539 07-22-2018, 11:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Excelsior homeschoolmom1 1 2,490 07-20-2018, 11:10 AM
Last Post: hsfamfun
  Excelsior homeschoolmom1 0 2,017 07-19-2018, 02:06 PM
Last Post: homeschoolmom1
  Excelsior annual fees homeschoolmom1 1 2,642 07-14-2018, 11:27 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  NUR prefix transfer at TESU Cheeseburrito 10 4,805 07-10-2018, 06:41 PM
Last Post: cookderosa

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)