Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I work at Study.com now!!
#21
Congrats dfrecore!
CLEP:College Comp. w/essay, A & I Lit. w/essay, College Algebra, US History 1 & 2, Biology, Human Growth & Development   DSST: Foundations of Edu.  TEEX: Cyber Security 101 & 301 Sophia: Developing Effective Teams The Institutes: Ethics & CPCU Prof. Code.

Straighterline: Intro to Religion, Intro to Com., Western Civ. 1& 2, American Gov, PreCalculus, Intro to Bio Lab

Study.com: Personal Finance, Edu. Psychology, Classroom Management, Special Edu. History & Law, Geology, Civil War & Reconstruction, History of the Vietnam War

2018 WGU BA Mathematics Education (5-9 licensure)

Current Work: VIPKID ESL Teacher and Substitute Teacher

Reply


Messages In This Thread
I work at Study.com now!! - by dfrecore - 07-30-2018, 11:51 PM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by MNomadic - 07-30-2018, 11:55 PM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by Tedium - 07-31-2018, 12:07 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by jsd - 07-31-2018, 12:51 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by eriehiker - 07-31-2018, 01:06 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by Merlin - 07-31-2018, 01:43 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by acamp - 07-31-2018, 05:06 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by cookderosa - 07-31-2018, 06:26 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by SweetSecret - 07-31-2018, 07:21 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by dfrecore - 07-31-2018, 10:49 PM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by allvia - 08-01-2018, 06:41 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by Nixi - 07-31-2018, 08:45 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by MNomadic - 07-31-2018, 09:34 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by alram - 07-31-2018, 09:30 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by topdog98 - 07-31-2018, 04:11 PM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by MrBossmanJr - 07-31-2018, 05:54 PM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by Life_One - 08-01-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by Ideas - 08-01-2018, 07:53 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by teacher2 - 08-01-2018, 05:25 PM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by bjcheung77 - 08-02-2018, 09:58 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by karaloehrer - 08-03-2018, 01:37 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by fork - 08-03-2018, 08:36 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by a2jc4life - 08-03-2018, 09:20 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by rach03 - 08-08-2018, 08:13 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by SWarehouse - 08-08-2018, 02:23 PM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by jsh1138 - 08-10-2018, 06:47 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by rlw74 - 08-11-2018, 07:40 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by Cheeseburrito - 08-12-2018, 12:18 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by bjcheung77 - 08-12-2018, 02:17 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by Nodaclu - 08-12-2018, 11:06 PM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by dfrecore - 08-14-2018, 01:44 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by scout2family - 08-20-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by GoodYellowDogs - 08-21-2018, 06:07 PM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by Learnfordegree - 08-21-2018, 07:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 2 232 09-29-2026, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 2,030 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 283 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,636 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 802 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Lightbulb Anyone use UPI Study? eyrobinson 25 14,217 07-02-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Study.com CS 202 grading wmeacham1 3 819 06-28-2026, 09:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,177 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Overview: Earning Upper-Division Credits Through Study.com bjcheung77 0 1,530 12-11-2025, 07:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com best way to sign up? JayKosmos 5 2,137 12-07-2025, 11:30 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)