Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I work at Study.com now!!
#36
Congrats! That's really an exciting opportunity for you!
Denise

MBA - California Coast University - Will complete by 9/30/26
MS - Management and Leadership, WGU 2022
BS - Liberal Arts - Depths in Healthcare and Psychology, Excelsior College 2014
Certificate - Workers Comp Admin, UC Davis Extension, 1995
AA - Licensed Vocational Nursing and Selected Studies, Mesa College 1989
Certificate - Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN), Mesa College 1977

Also, someday maybe a MS in Forensic Psychology, just for fun.   Oh, and a BS in Animal Behavior.  And, maybe when I'm 85 a PhD in something fun.

Reply


Messages In This Thread
I work at Study.com now!! - by dfrecore - 07-30-2018, 11:51 PM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by MNomadic - 07-30-2018, 11:55 PM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by Tedium - 07-31-2018, 12:07 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by jsd - 07-31-2018, 12:51 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by eriehiker - 07-31-2018, 01:06 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by Merlin - 07-31-2018, 01:43 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by acamp - 07-31-2018, 05:06 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by cookderosa - 07-31-2018, 06:26 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by SweetSecret - 07-31-2018, 07:21 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by dfrecore - 07-31-2018, 10:49 PM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by allvia - 08-01-2018, 06:41 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by Nixi - 07-31-2018, 08:45 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by MNomadic - 07-31-2018, 09:34 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by alram - 07-31-2018, 09:30 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by topdog98 - 07-31-2018, 04:11 PM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by MrBossmanJr - 07-31-2018, 05:54 PM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by Life_One - 08-01-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by Ideas - 08-01-2018, 07:53 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by teacher2 - 08-01-2018, 05:25 PM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by bjcheung77 - 08-02-2018, 09:58 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by karaloehrer - 08-03-2018, 01:37 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by fork - 08-03-2018, 08:36 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by a2jc4life - 08-03-2018, 09:20 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by rach03 - 08-08-2018, 08:13 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by SWarehouse - 08-08-2018, 02:23 PM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by jsh1138 - 08-10-2018, 06:47 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by rlw74 - 08-11-2018, 07:40 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by Cheeseburrito - 08-12-2018, 12:18 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by bjcheung77 - 08-12-2018, 02:17 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by Nodaclu - 08-12-2018, 11:06 PM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by dfrecore - 08-14-2018, 01:44 AM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by scout2family - 08-20-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by GoodYellowDogs - 08-21-2018, 06:07 PM
RE: I work at Study.com now!! - by Learnfordegree - 08-21-2018, 07:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 1 109 Yesterday, 04:22 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 261 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,605 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 783 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Study.com CS 202 grading wmeacham1 3 807 06-28-2026, 09:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,134 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Overview: Earning Upper-Division Credits Through Study.com bjcheung77 0 1,520 12-11-2025, 07:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com best way to sign up? JayKosmos 5 2,122 12-07-2025, 11:30 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Crosswalk list of Study/SL/Sophia/Others for Amberton? kevinmane 1 1,544 12-03-2025, 12:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com Discount Codes, Coupons & Promotions LevelUP 1 5,221 11-28-2025, 12:04 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)