03-26-2019, 02:45 AM
A course challenge means that you can test out, but you still have to pay for the credits. It would be cheaper to take the course at Exelsior if you're already enrolled.
OnlineDegree
Intro to Marketing and Strategy ($9) | Intro to Microeconomics ($9)
Study
Intro to Managerial Accounting ($70) | Advanced Accounting ($70) | Managerial Accounting ($80) | Intermediate Accounting 2 ($90) | Intermediate Accounting I ($90) | Cybersecurity Policies & Management ($80) | Management Information Systems ($80) | Data Structures & Algorithms ($80) | Intro to Programming ($70) | Computer Architecture ($70) | Calculus ($80) Database Management ($80)
Systems Analysis & Design ($70) | Discrete Math ($80) | Intro to Operation Systems ($80)
Saylor.org
Intro to Computer Science I ($25)
Intro to Marketing and Strategy ($9) | Intro to Microeconomics ($9)
Study
Intro to Managerial Accounting ($70) | Advanced Accounting ($70) | Managerial Accounting ($80) | Intermediate Accounting 2 ($90) | Intermediate Accounting I ($90) | Cybersecurity Policies & Management ($80) | Management Information Systems ($80) | Data Structures & Algorithms ($80) | Intro to Programming ($70) | Computer Architecture ($70) | Calculus ($80) Database Management ($80)
Systems Analysis & Design ($70) | Discrete Math ($80) | Intro to Operation Systems ($80)
Saylor.org
Intro to Computer Science I ($25)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)