03-26-2019, 06:47 PM
I wrote this all out and accidentally erased it so let's try this again. I am looking to get the easiest BA I can so I can sit for the LSAT in CA. Ease is my first priority followed by speed and then cost.
The TESU BALS capstone scares me.
(1.) I have seen a few templates around, but do any exist that are step by step, specific, and updated for example "take this, then this, then this, enroll after this and do this and you will get this BA"? Or is there anyone for hire on this site perhaps to make a custom game plan for an individual?
(2.) If I get financial aid once enrolled at the end, is everyone paying out of pocket for each clep/dsst/study.com etc test 1 at a time? or can a Pell Grant be obtained to pay for tests and study materials prior to enrollment?
(3.) Is 1 capstone easier than the other 2 schools?
(4.) Are there any organized groups that complete degrees together on set dates?
(5.) Is there any chance you could do all the necessary credits for a school before enrollment and not get accepted?
(6.) BAin4weeks states "excelsior college no longer grants credit for the gre subject exams" is this to be concerned about? I am leaning towards TESU or COSC anyhow, and more so TESU because of the amount of grads on this site.
(7.) Is a GPA made up of the capstone grade since other credits will be P, or are the test scores calculated into a % towards GPA?
(8.) Am I waaaay more fluttered then I should be?
Thanks in advance
The TESU BALS capstone scares me.
(1.) I have seen a few templates around, but do any exist that are step by step, specific, and updated for example "take this, then this, then this, enroll after this and do this and you will get this BA"? Or is there anyone for hire on this site perhaps to make a custom game plan for an individual?
(2.) If I get financial aid once enrolled at the end, is everyone paying out of pocket for each clep/dsst/study.com etc test 1 at a time? or can a Pell Grant be obtained to pay for tests and study materials prior to enrollment?
(3.) Is 1 capstone easier than the other 2 schools?
(4.) Are there any organized groups that complete degrees together on set dates?
(5.) Is there any chance you could do all the necessary credits for a school before enrollment and not get accepted?
(6.) BAin4weeks states "excelsior college no longer grants credit for the gre subject exams" is this to be concerned about? I am leaning towards TESU or COSC anyhow, and more so TESU because of the amount of grads on this site.
(7.) Is a GPA made up of the capstone grade since other credits will be P, or are the test scores calculated into a % towards GPA?
(8.) Am I waaaay more fluttered then I should be?
Thanks in advance
In Progress:
Applying Soon!
Completed:
ENEB / Universidad Isabel I: MBA + Master in Project Management (Agile)
UMPI: BA Criminal Justice
Pierpont: AAS BOG w/ Emphasis in Information Systems
Sophia: 24 Courses - The CSM Course - ASU: CIS 194 Business Technology Fundamentals
Coursera: Google IT, Google Data Analytics, Google Digital Marketing, IBM Cybersecurity Analyst
Applying Soon!
Completed:
ENEB / Universidad Isabel I: MBA + Master in Project Management (Agile)
UMPI: BA Criminal Justice
Pierpont: AAS BOG w/ Emphasis in Information Systems
Sophia: 24 Courses - The CSM Course - ASU: CIS 194 Business Technology Fundamentals
Coursera: Google IT, Google Data Analytics, Google Digital Marketing, IBM Cybersecurity Analyst


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)