Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Study.com order of classes for computer science
#17
(04-19-2019, 01:00 PM)bluebooger Wrote:
(04-14-2019, 09:54 AM)ConqueringCollege Wrote: ...
The easiest project was for Database Management.  I completed it in about three hours and got 100%.  One of those hours was trying to figure out how to set up and log onto the website they use for the project. Smile (I eventually switched browsers and it came right up.)

..

so you completed all quizzes and the assignment and the proctored exam and got them all graded in 2 hours ?

the assignment must have been a joke

The assignment isn't that complicated if you know your way around SQL, so completing it in two hours isn't that unreasonable. For someone new to SQL it would probably be more difficult and time-consuming.

I think I wasted more time setting up the site (I had to use a different one because the recommended one wasn't accepting new users at the time) and figuring out how to document my results than I spent on the assignment itself. But then again, I came into the course with more than a decade of experience in SQL programming so I could have passed with my eyes closed.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
[-] The following 1 user Likes Merlin's post:
  • akr680
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Study.com order of classes for computer science - by Merlin - 04-19-2019, 01:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 1 108 Yesterday, 04:22 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 260 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,604 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 783 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Study.com CS 202 grading wmeacham1 3 807 06-28-2026, 09:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  2026 Saylor CS302 Software Engineering and CS402 Computer Communications and Networks animuscerebri 6 2,273 02-13-2026, 04:39 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,130 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Overview: Earning Upper-Division Credits Through Study.com bjcheung77 0 1,520 12-11-2025, 07:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com best way to sign up? JayKosmos 5 2,122 12-07-2025, 11:30 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Crosswalk list of Study/SL/Sophia/Others for Amberton? kevinmane 1 1,544 12-03-2025, 12:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)