04-30-2019, 12:45 PM
(04-30-2019, 12:23 PM)Supreme1995 Wrote:If you're looking only at online, theres: onlinedegree.com, study.com, straighterline, Sophia, saylor, ed4credit, ALEKs, TEEX, coopersmith, davar, CSMlearn, and soon to be instantcert credit. There's a handful of others as well.(04-30-2019, 12:20 PM)dfrecore Wrote:(04-30-2019, 12:06 PM)Supreme1995 Wrote:(04-30-2019, 12:03 PM)Ok dfrecore Wrote: I think your best bet may be COSC - if you get the BS in Liberal Studies, you can bring in 60cr of non-liberal-arts courses (TESU will only let you bring in 27cr). They are also about $2000 cheaper than TESU.
You should list your courses in this way:
School #1 (RA? CC or 4yr? quarter or semester?)
course #, course name, # of credits, grade if less than a C
course #, course name, # of credits, grade if less than a C
School #2 (RA? CC or 4yr? quarter or semester?)
course #, course name, # of credits, grade if less than a C
course #, course name, # of credits, grade if less than a C
Etc.
That way we can see your actual coursework and see where it may fit best.
Ok I’ll have it broken down shortly.
I spoke w TESU and they said I can do my 49 from county college, my academy ones can count as life experience or actual courses depending on where they fit as well as their law enforcement credit eval they already have set up. Since I only did 49 at a 2 year school and say my LA one falls under that same category since college of canyons is a 2 yr school that leaves me w 80 credits + my 9 from NY school.
Couldn’t I do Shmoop and then transfer to ace and then TESU
TESU won't take Shmoop any longer. But there are MANY other ways to get credit besides Shmoop.
Oh ok. I’ll post my classes taken shortly, waiting to get my transcript so it can be exact. What are other ways? How quickly online can you do 20-30 credits?
Most of those can be done for about $100 per class or less(some of them for significantly less).
Depending on what credits you need you can probably finish all the rest of your courses through 1 or 2 of the sources I mentioned in just a few months. You'll still need to do the capstone and cornerstone at either COSC or TESU.
Are you aiming more for speed or cheap?
WGU BSIT Complete January 2022
(77CU transferred in)(44/44CU )
RA(non WGU)(57cr)
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training(85/99cr)
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(60cr): 23 classes
Study.com(31cr): Eng105, Fin102, His108, LibSci101, Math104, Stat101, CS107, CS303, BUS107
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(12cr): Robotics, Cyber, Programming, Microecon
CSM(3cr)
Various IT/Cybersecurity Certifications from: CompTIA, Google, Microsoft, AWS, GIAC, LPI, IBM
CS Fund. MicroBachelor(3cr)
(77CU transferred in)(44/44CU )
RA(non WGU)(57cr)
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training(85/99cr)
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(60cr): 23 classes
Study.com(31cr): Eng105, Fin102, His108, LibSci101, Math104, Stat101, CS107, CS303, BUS107
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(12cr): Robotics, Cyber, Programming, Microecon
CSM(3cr)
Various IT/Cybersecurity Certifications from: CompTIA, Google, Microsoft, AWS, GIAC, LPI, IBM
CS Fund. MicroBachelor(3cr)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)