Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
in 2017 I gave up on this before I even started. Now I'm serious, but I need help.
#8
(05-06-2019, 07:55 PM)dfrecore Wrote: And the GM concentration is not a "management" concentration.  Instead, it is a bunch of different credits.  You need at least 3 areas covered out of 4 (Accounting, Marketing, Management and Finance).  GM is kind of general degree, Finance would be a better option if that's where your interest lies.

I still say that TESU is not the best option.  Look at WGU and COSC.
Okay thanks dfrecore. I will look into WGU and COSC also I've realized that testing out of credits is very valuable to me if I want to get this done quickly so I will be taking as many celp exams as I can. Any particular reason for recommending WGU or COSC over TESU?

(05-06-2019, 07:47 PM)Ideas Wrote: TESU takes a max of 90 credits from Study.com, so that is one reason why someone might do credits elsewhere. Another reason is that CLEP exams are completely free through Modern States, and some people like to just take an exam and be done, especially if they have prior knowledge. Instead of taking like 100 quizzes through Study.com then taking the Study.com final.

If you do the TESU degree with two concentrations, you would tell your employer that you have a BSBA with concentrations in General Management and Finance. Concentrations are not the same as majors, but similar.

I see. Yes. I am definitely going to be testing out of credits. I thought you could knock out courses on study.com quickly but it turns out they are full courses.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: in 2017 I gave up on this before I even started. Now I'm serious, but I need help. - by David.Hamad - 05-06-2019, 10:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Why People Take SO LONG to Get Started? LevelUP 13 5,711 03-05-2022, 02:12 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Getting started with BALS (Template Q&A) CiggyTardust 24 10,068 12-10-2019, 03:15 PM
Last Post: davewill
Big Grin Desperately Need Help To Get Started Risingstar 12 5,315 10-18-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Risingstar
  MOOCs you've done or started, and your opinion of them Ideas 16 5,918 03-10-2018, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Ideas
  2017 Pass Rates cookderosa 25 21,599 12-22-2017, 08:24 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  The $2,725 Regionally Accredited B.S. Degree on 12.15.2017 Life Long Learning 3 2,709 12-16-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: RANSOMSOUL
  It's 2017 Income Tax Time and I have a question High_Order1 27 13,529 06-27-2017, 01:58 PM
Last Post: icampy
  I started new job and need help choosing a quick degree for advancement Jtatum2701 35 9,755 05-20-2017, 08:34 AM
Last Post: davewill
  NEW (higher) CLEP EXAM FEE, effective July 1st 2017 MD_AJIBULU 6 4,416 03-23-2017, 10:49 AM
Last Post: MD_AJIBULU
  New GED 2017 (After May 2017) shamin 0 1,664 01-26-2017, 08:33 PM
Last Post: shamin

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)