Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
in 2017 I gave up on this before I even started. Now I'm serious, but I need help.
#16
(05-08-2019, 10:48 AM)David.Hamad Wrote:
(05-08-2019, 08:58 AM)allvia Wrote: COSC and WGU do have Business Degrees and can be cheaper at this time (ie: if WGU is completed in one term), but they do not offer a Finance concentration - where TESU does.  COSC is not ACBSP, WGU and TESU are - for many this wouldn't matter, but if it does to you I want you to be aware.

What is ACBSP exactly?? How important is it in landing a good job.

Depends on where you're trying to land a job.  I've always worked in HR/Finance in the private sector, for normal companies, and never had anyone ask for any accreditation.  I think it's more common in the Accounting/Financial sectors.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: in 2017 I gave up on this before I even started. Now I'm serious, but I need help. - by dfrecore - 05-08-2019, 11:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Why People Take SO LONG to Get Started? LevelUP 13 5,671 03-05-2022, 02:12 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Getting started with BALS (Template Q&A) CiggyTardust 24 10,043 12-10-2019, 03:15 PM
Last Post: davewill
Big Grin Desperately Need Help To Get Started Risingstar 12 5,307 10-18-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Risingstar
  MOOCs you've done or started, and your opinion of them Ideas 16 5,911 03-10-2018, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Ideas
  2017 Pass Rates cookderosa 25 21,575 12-22-2017, 08:24 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  The $2,725 Regionally Accredited B.S. Degree on 12.15.2017 Life Long Learning 3 2,705 12-16-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: RANSOMSOUL
  It's 2017 Income Tax Time and I have a question High_Order1 27 13,508 06-27-2017, 01:58 PM
Last Post: icampy
  I started new job and need help choosing a quick degree for advancement Jtatum2701 35 9,729 05-20-2017, 08:34 AM
Last Post: davewill
  NEW (higher) CLEP EXAM FEE, effective July 1st 2017 MD_AJIBULU 6 4,409 03-23-2017, 10:49 AM
Last Post: MD_AJIBULU
  New GED 2017 (After May 2017) shamin 0 1,660 01-26-2017, 08:33 PM
Last Post: shamin

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)