Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
WGU transfer....
#4
(10-08-2019, 10:20 PM)natshar Wrote: If I were you I would apply to wgu (its free!) And see what happens. I hear they evaluate everything much quicker than tesu so you should have your answer quickly.

I just applied to WGU this evening. Right after I filled out my application my phone rang. The person who called on behalf of WGU was nice but they did not have much info in response to my questions on what will transfer as well as financial aid. I filled out the application for free using the NOWFREE promo code. I am transferring in my credits from both Study.com and ACE. ACE contains all of my Sophia.org credits in addition to my other credits. 

I also filled out the FAFSA application. The FAFSA aid would be great and would definitely make me want to pick WGU depending upon how much of the $3K per term it covers. I also would like the majority of my credits to be transferred. 

I have to take a "Readiness Assessment" tomorrow. I will let everyone know what transferred and what did not after it is reviewed.
Currently working on:  Capstone

Eastern University - (9 of 10 Courses Completed) (27 Credits)
Master's in Data Science


Western Governors University (WGU) - Completed in 2020.
Bachelor of Science, Business - Information Technology Management

TEEX (3 courses, 10 cr)  
The Institutes (3 cr) 
NFA (1 cr)  
ALEKS (3 cr) 
SOPHIA (21 courses, 57 cr) 
Study.com (18 courses, 54 cr) 
WGU (12 courses, 38 CUs)
Eastern University (9 courses, 27 cr)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
WGU transfer.... - by AwardTour - 10-08-2019, 06:24 PM
RE: WGU transfer.... - by shadowgem - 10-08-2019, 06:41 PM
RE: WGU transfer.... - by natshar - 10-08-2019, 10:20 PM
RE: WGU transfer.... - by AwardTour - 10-08-2019, 11:03 PM
RE: WGU transfer.... - by shadowgem - 10-09-2019, 10:16 AM
RE: WGU transfer.... - by AwardTour - 10-09-2019, 11:31 AM
RE: WGU transfer.... - by akr680 - 10-09-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: WGU transfer.... - by shadowgem - 10-09-2019, 12:24 PM
RE: WGU transfer.... - by dfrecore - 10-09-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: WGU transfer.... - by AwardTour - 10-09-2019, 01:03 PM
RE: WGU transfer.... - by dfrecore - 10-09-2019, 01:08 PM
RE: WGU transfer.... - by AwardTour - 10-09-2019, 01:26 PM
RE: WGU transfer.... - by quigongene - 10-09-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: WGU transfer.... - by dfrecore - 10-09-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: WGU transfer.... - by AwardTour - 10-09-2019, 02:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question regarding transfer credit courses jobojoe285 6 5,310 03-28-2024, 12:35 AM
Last Post: jobojoe285
  New transfer credit for Master degree - WGU Imbanewbie 16 19,098 01-20-2024, 04:24 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Expired CompTIA Certs for Transfer siersema 4 3,931 01-15-2024, 04:50 PM
Last Post: raekwon
  Computer Science 305: Operating Systems Transfer to WGU alesalsa10 4 3,850 10-19-2023, 02:20 PM
Last Post: alesalsa10
  How do I know what classes I have completed and can transfer? tazz 17 15,118 10-06-2023, 05:02 PM
Last Post: tazz
  How do transfer (sophia.org/ACE) credits look on a WGU transcript for grad school? dan087 4 7,842 09-25-2023, 05:01 AM
Last Post: dan087
  Sophia's Visual Communcation and Introduction to Information Technology WGU Transfer? OP88 4 4,375 05-16-2023, 05:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UoPeople to WGU Transfer EDUxplorer 9 7,715 01-09-2023, 10:43 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ASU UL classes transfer to WGU sprout18 10 6,192 09-02-2022, 02:28 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sophia.org python transfer to wgu (cloud computing) Clepking100 6 5,588 07-19-2022, 03:19 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)