Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Has your grade ever mattered?
#13
I am definitely curious about this discussion, as I will be pursuing a masters program to become a teacher. I’m working towards my BSBA in Gen Management, just applied to TESU today! 5 classes to go on my own and then Information Lit and Capstone at TESU. My first go-round with college, I had some As and Bs, but then instead of taking a semester off or dropping out the “correct” way, I just stopped going to class. So I’ve got 5 Fs coming in on a transcript. I know my GPA is around a 2.0 thanks to my youthful mistakes. What I make on the two courses at TESU will factor in to my GPA at graduation. All of these SL and SDC courses will just be recorded as pass. I have lurked in this forum for some time, and I know that if I wanted to increase my GPA, I’d likely look towards New Mexico Junior College. They have the cheapest rates I have ever heard of. Clovis Community College (I don’t think I’ve ever seen them mentioned on here before) is no where near as cheap as NMJC, but is on the lower end of prices I’ve seen and offers some courses Clovis doesn’t. (It has been a while since I’ve seriously evaluated either though, honestly). It’s too bad that ACE credit doesn’t factor in. I’m a solid 3.5 student.
SNHU - BSBA Nov. 2025 Grad

East MS CC, Jackson State CC, Univ of TN at Martin, Olivet Nazarene, SNHU

Goal: teaching cert, state of GA
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Has your grade ever mattered? - by scorpion - 04-27-2020, 08:38 AM
RE: Has your grade ever mattered? - by udi - 04-27-2020, 12:21 PM
RE: Has your grade ever mattered? - by eriehiker - 04-27-2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Has your grade ever mattered? - by jsh1138 - 04-27-2020, 12:42 PM
RE: Has your grade ever mattered? - by dfrecore - 04-27-2020, 12:43 PM
RE: Has your grade ever mattered? - by eriehiker - 04-27-2020, 12:55 PM
RE: Has your grade ever mattered? - by dfrecore - 04-27-2020, 01:50 PM
RE: Has your grade ever mattered? - by jsh1138 - 04-27-2020, 07:18 PM
RE: Has your grade ever mattered? - by dfrecore - 04-28-2020, 01:07 PM
RE: Has your grade ever mattered? - by bjcheung77 - 04-27-2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Has your grade ever mattered? - by jcooke - 04-29-2020, 06:55 PM
RE: Has your grade ever mattered? - by dfrecore - 04-30-2020, 03:41 AM
RE: Has your grade ever mattered? - by dfrecore - 05-04-2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Has your grade ever mattered? - by asianphd - 05-04-2020, 06:58 AM
RE: Has your grade ever mattered? - by bjcheung77 - 05-04-2020, 11:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SDC: Pausing Account before Final Grade legenwait4itdary 9 3,450 09-12-2024, 06:59 PM
Last Post: wow
  Does Lisa Teerlink grade Sophia's Workplace Writing II? RachelB 0 2,140 05-22-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 6,577 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SDC Cancel before grade finalized Milky_Way 2 1,858 12-10-2023, 11:55 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Photo Study.com grade pending. CanICode 5 5,346 11-13-2022, 04:24 PM
Last Post: jsd
Question How does a Study.com grade transfer? catlady 6 8,351 09-09-2022, 03:29 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Study.com raising grade Ideas 1 1,798 01-13-2022, 05:09 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  New Study.com transcripts have a number grade on them jsh1138 3 2,376 12-02-2020, 12:39 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sophia - Retaking a course for a higher grade jembig 4 5,654 08-14-2020, 09:14 AM
Last Post: cecilgambe7
  Study.com Proctored Exam Grade Time? Kylana 25 12,381 08-06-2020, 12:43 PM
Last Post: tallpilot

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)