11-17-2020, 10:32 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2020, 10:34 AM by ROYISAGIRL.)
(11-17-2020, 10:22 AM)nomaduser Wrote: if they only send transcripts to students, then there's no way to transfer XAMK credits to any university or college in US or Canada.I know, I was more or less asking if someone figured out a way to get them to send a transcript. I did ask if XAMK could send a transcript to a school, but I haven't received an answer yet. So I thought I'd ask here while I waited for an answer.
Universities require transcripts to be directly mailed by the institution, not by student.
Their transcript request service is a little weird and wanted to see if maybe it was user error and not that they just don't send out transcripts.
Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
In Progress: TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM
Completed:
TESU
AAS Environmental, Safety and Security Technology
BA in Environmental Studies Con Natural Science and Mathematics
CSU
MS Occupational Safety and Health Con Environmental Management
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM
Completed:
TESU
AAS Environmental, Safety and Security Technology
BA in Environmental Studies Con Natural Science and Mathematics
CSU
MS Occupational Safety and Health Con Environmental Management


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)