12-27-2020, 10:29 AM
(12-27-2020, 10:15 AM)wow Wrote: A little off-topic, but are any of the individuals attending XAMK able to access XAMK Learn (learn.xamk.fi)? It stopped working for me yesterday. (And maybe it's doubly bad that I'm asking here since I posted this question on " General "Big 3", B&M colleges, and other colleges", but I don't think anyone actually attending XAMK saw that post. I'm kind of eager to find a solution since one of my classes ends Wednesday.)
I think that's a customized 501 error page so there's not much you can do beyond emailing XAMK and explaining that you can't log in. They may be on vacation until the 4th, though, so I'm not sure what will happen with your class. Hopefully, they reset the end dates so you can still complete the course.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA
Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA
Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)