06-19-2008, 05:49 AM
gcalvin,
I am in Whitby, Ontario about 30 miles from Toronto; I haven't ruled out driving to NY for DSST's.
Zefrench,
I called Talpiot College on Monday and was basically told that I'd have to be a student there to be able to schedule DSST's. I'll try calling Trios College and see if I can schedule DSST's with them.
The thing is I need 5 Lower Level credits and 17 Upper Level Social Science/History and Humanities. Now the lower level credits must include the WER which means if I did 12 credits of French I could only use 2 to fulfill the requirement and besides my French is not quite up there, if you know what I mean.
And what is OPI?
Otherwise, thanks for your input
I am in Whitby, Ontario about 30 miles from Toronto; I haven't ruled out driving to NY for DSST's.
Zefrench,
I called Talpiot College on Monday and was basically told that I'd have to be a student there to be able to schedule DSST's. I'll try calling Trios College and see if I can schedule DSST's with them.
The thing is I need 5 Lower Level credits and 17 Upper Level Social Science/History and Humanities. Now the lower level credits must include the WER which means if I did 12 credits of French I could only use 2 to fulfill the requirement and besides my French is not quite up there, if you know what I mean.
And what is OPI?
Otherwise, thanks for your input
BS Liberal Arts, Excelsior College


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)