04-15-2021, 01:48 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2021, 01:51 PM by ROYISAGIRL.)
A bit of a follow-up I saw that @rachel83az had posted about acei-global, so I called and verified that they will in fact accept XAMK's ToR authenticated transcript. I for whatever reason didn't see her reply until recently, so I spent a long time calling the other evaluation services.
Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app



Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
(01-14-2021, 09:47 AM)rachel83az Wrote: ECE does have the option to send documents yourself, yes. As long as the XAMK document has the verification URL, I would think that ECE would be able to deal with it.ECE, EEI, and a few more said "No" lol it was the most trying time ever. Last time I volunteer to do this



Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
In Progress: TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM
Completed:
TESU
AAS Environmental, Safety and Security Technology
BA in Environmental Studies Con Natural Science and Mathematics
CSU
MS Occupational Safety and Health Con Environmental Management
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM
Completed:
TESU
AAS Environmental, Safety and Security Technology
BA in Environmental Studies Con Natural Science and Mathematics
CSU
MS Occupational Safety and Health Con Environmental Management


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)