04-26-2021, 02:50 PM
(04-26-2021, 02:15 PM)StoicJ Wrote: I've a couple of courses set to begin in May. Enrolled in one, but when I try to use the enrollment key for the other it says "incorrect enrollment key".
I'm wondering if the course that popped up in my search is just an old one and the new one isn't up yet. Does that sound right, for a course that begins in a week to not be available for enrollment yet?
It depends on the class/teacher. My Finnish for Beginners class doesn't start until May but I was able to enroll in it today and start completing assignments. I have a couple other classes starting on the 2nd-5th that either aren't available or aren't open yet. It's normal.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA
Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA
Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)