09-28-2021, 10:48 AM
(09-28-2021, 10:20 AM)Flelm Wrote: A BSBA is a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration. TESU offers further concentrations for this degree.
Yes, you can just take the courses and apply for a second degree when you graduate. If you want to make it more "official" you can ask advising to add both the BA History and ASBA plans to your OSS profile, and you can track them on the website. The Associate's in Business Administration is very straightforward and doesn't involve an additional capstone.
Yes I was just looking at the courses required for the associates and because I didn't take business law thru sophia, I actaully only have one class for that. *face palm* but I can easily work the others in there and I'm going to be doing the 16 credit term so the CIS will be getting done anyway. So it just leaves me 4 classes to sort out. Thanks so much.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)