Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BS and BA at the same time
#23
(09-29-2021, 09:49 AM)LevelUP Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 09:08 AM)TheLibrarian Wrote: I had the wrong number for the study. com class but I still have 6 UL classes. I never counted the Civil Rights as UL class. 
UL Classes: 
Latin American History 
Historical Methods
Lib Capstone (unless this doesn't count?)
American Civil War Era
The Holocaust
African American History

So if I enroll in a TECEP will that give me the correct plan I need or do I have to official enroll in the degree I want? I dont care either way, I just need to know so I can get the transcripts sent over and evaluated so I know what I need to add or take off?

When you enroll, there is a place to select the degree you want.

Be aware both
HISTORY 306: THE CIVIL WAR ERA &
HISTORY 311: THE HOLOCAUST & WORLD WAR II
are ACE-recommended lower-level credit. I know it says on the study.com page, they come in as UL through TESU lately has been pretty strict on following ACE recommendations.

A lot of History DSST's use to be UL, now they all are LL.

Once you apply for TESU, I would ask TESU academic advising what all your planned UL courses will come in before you take them and take them first before they change their minds at a later date.


Thanks I'll figure out about enrolling in a week or two. Hopefully they'll list them as UL
Reply


Messages In This Thread
BS and BA at the same time - by TheLibrarian - 09-28-2021, 08:48 AM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by rachel83az - 09-28-2021, 09:13 AM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by TheLibrarian - 09-28-2021, 10:02 AM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by Flelm - 09-28-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by Flelm - 09-28-2021, 10:20 AM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by TheLibrarian - 09-28-2021, 10:48 AM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by rachel83az - 09-28-2021, 10:56 AM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by LevelUP - 09-28-2021, 11:14 AM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by TheLibrarian - 09-28-2021, 01:33 PM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by dfrecore - 09-28-2021, 12:59 PM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by rachel83az - 09-28-2021, 01:43 PM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by LevelUP - 09-28-2021, 01:59 PM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by TheLibrarian - 09-28-2021, 01:59 PM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by dfrecore - 09-28-2021, 02:47 PM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by rachel83az - 09-28-2021, 02:52 PM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by TheLibrarian - 09-28-2021, 04:30 PM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by dfrecore - 09-28-2021, 08:09 PM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by TheLibrarian - 09-29-2021, 07:04 AM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by dfrecore - 09-29-2021, 08:29 AM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by TheLibrarian - 09-29-2021, 09:08 AM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by LevelUP - 09-29-2021, 09:49 AM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by TheLibrarian - 09-29-2021, 10:43 AM
RE: BS and BA at the same time - by rachel83az - 09-28-2021, 02:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 2,270 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27
  TESU academic evaluation hasn't been returned since 1/23/23. Is that enough time? CanICode 10 4,167 08-04-2023, 12:13 PM
Last Post: CanICode
  TESU BACS & BSBA CIS at the same time? CanICode 25 8,701 07-10-2023, 08:29 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU Discrete Math - other cost/time options onlinelearner99 9 4,752 09-27-2022, 02:13 AM
Last Post: MrPanda
  Time for course grade to update in evaluation? elenlushk 2 2,030 10-03-2021, 06:55 AM
Last Post: studyingfortests
  Lib-495 Grading Time Max13 10 3,444 12-29-2020, 12:20 PM
Last Post: rpmranger
  When's the best time to sign up for TECEP? studyandpass5 3 1,849 12-09-2020, 07:15 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU grades post time Max13 1 1,802 10-06-2020, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Max13
  AOS for BA in Psych - length of time, tips, etc. CarpeDiem8 28 9,830 02-24-2020, 09:18 AM
Last Post: CarpeDiem8
  SOS-110 and Capstone at the same time? JWells247 6 3,452 12-01-2019, 10:32 AM
Last Post: suzycupcake

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)