Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU Eliminates SOME Study.com Transfer Credits [unconfirmed]
I spent ALOT of time on computer architecture. Much more than I probably would have taking it through TESU. I just put a rush on the finishing touches, And put a bow around it when we found out about the new policy. Discrete math I had about half of it done months ago before I got bogged down. Then I crammed. Lol. So nothing magical here just a lot of hard work.
[-] The following 2 users Like Pats20's post:
  • LevelUP, rachel83az
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TESU Terminates Eliminates SOME Study.com Transfer Credits [unconfirmed] - by Pats20 - 12-20-2021, 10:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,576 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 400 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,365 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,165 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 323 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,448 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 528 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 700 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
  Coursera IBM AI Developer Professional Certificate - 15 UL credits truthfulness 14 2,206 09-08-2026, 05:20 PM
Last Post: DRfan
Sad Help For TESU BACS DEGREE please Brothers help-0982 6 1,456 08-20-2026, 08:45 AM
Last Post: cheeseberserk

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)