01-27-2022, 02:14 PM
(01-27-2022, 07:23 AM)MNomadic Wrote: Quick question for you "Excellerators," what kinds of grades did you get? Was an "A" achievable with the current state of the course and your pace?
Despite my fast pace, I ended up with a high A of 99.4% as my final grade. I typically got 1-2 wrong on my first attempt at the exercises and quizzes, then did a second attempt with a perfect score. I bombed the final excercise - that's why I suggest leaving that as the drop one. On the final exam I found myself very lost but managed to correctly deduce all but one of the answers anyway.
People without some programming experience and computer intuition are likely to get stuck in the last three units.
TESU Class of 2024 BSBA-CIS+GM, BSIT, ASNSM-CS+Math, AAS-GEN
Earned credits from Sophia, SDC, ASU ULC, TEEX, Microsoft, Strayer, TESU, Saylor, DSST, CLEP, CompTIA, StraighterLine, and others since starting in April 2020
Earned credits from Sophia, SDC, ASU ULC, TEEX, Microsoft, Strayer, TESU, Saylor, DSST, CLEP, CompTIA, StraighterLine, and others since starting in April 2020


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)