Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need Early preparation for BLS with Project management as a minor
#1
Hello all, 
I will be starting the BLS with a minor at UMPI on May 9th. I am trying to initiate early work in order to be able to complete 10 classes as fast as I can. Does anyone have any suggestion on where can I find study material that will be helpful in serving my goal? I also would like to be able to do the Master's at UMPI, so it will be nice if I can transfer some classes from the BLS Smile
Here are the classes that I need:
     Eng 121 and Hty 116



         Bus 141 Intro to Project Management w/Microsoft Projects
         Bus 240 Change Management Project ManagementOrganizational Change
         Bus 343 Project Risk & Cost Management Risk Management
         Bus 400 Project Management Applications Project Management Applications


and two of the Following from the list
  1. 2.
         Bus 359 IT Project Management IT Project Management
         Bus 401 Project Management Applications II
         Bus 415 Operations Management Project Management Applications Il Operations Management
         Bus 440 Business Analytics** Strategic Development
.        Bus 469 Strategic Professional
      3.
Need two upper Level electives 300/400

Thank you so much.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need Early preparation for BLS with Project management as a minor - by OTmina - 04-07-2022, 03:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discontinued Minors At UMPI... RIP MIS, BA & Management Swiss Cognac 4 1,435 07-28-2026, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  BLS with Business Admin Minor? glancing7924 9 1,747 05-15-2026, 11:51 AM
Last Post: glancing7924
  Possible Business Admin minor? WDue 5 1,009 05-01-2026, 04:22 PM
Last Post: WDue
  UMPI Bachelor of liberal studies-management minor - Start to finish in 5 months Federicojavier 63 31,272 03-15-2026, 11:53 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Add a Psych Minor to My B.A.S in Management? cclocks8 6 1,893 10-26-2025, 02:37 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI AA and BS in Early Childhood Education and AA in Human Services Jonathan Whatley 4 2,351 09-04-2025, 12:57 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Transferring in an entire minor supernoms 2 1,338 08-24-2025, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Transfer cybersecurity minor/major into UMPI? Robson 21 8,979 07-06-2025, 09:54 PM
Last Post: huiwh1998
  BLS Management Information Systems Degree Plan SyedUsman 4 2,437 06-25-2025, 07:17 AM
Last Post: SyedUsman
  BLS with a minor in biology or math. Antonella 9 3,892 06-13-2025, 07:21 PM
Last Post: natshar

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)