12-13-2022, 01:05 PM
If I am understanding this correctly, you did not transfer 90 credits to UMPI before enrolling? That's typically what we advise so you can focus on your UMPI courses. I remember asking you which project management course you were taking when you posted on here before looking for help, but you didn't respond. There are 3 project management courses. If it is BUS141 then everything needed is in the course content. It's a 15-20 page project plan not a 20 page paper for the Final Assessment. Since you won't be taking BUS400 or BUS 401, then yes the course on Sophia will be easier. You will need permission from your academic advisor to transfer the course in. Have you completed the GEC? The 24 UL credits? The minor course requirements? The Education Studies Minor is not easy! I have not seen anyone complete all of the courses for it in 1 session. I have only seen a handful of people complete it as most change to the Management Minor because it's easier and faster.



![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)