Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fast, Cheap Education Courses
#6
(11-30-2022, 03:06 PM)sanantone Wrote: Other than Coopersmith and the couple of DSSTs and CLEPs related to education, are there any other sources of fast and cheap education credits? Study.com is not an option because I'm not completing 50 quizzes for each course. The cheapest professional development courses that can be turned into credit I could find will be around $250 each, and I'm hoping to find cheaper options because I want to complete about eight courses related to special education.

study.com's quizzes are pretty short. Usually, they are about 5 questions each. If your school accepts Sophia credits they are a really good option for fast and cheap credits.
CLEP - 7 Courses, Study.com - 11 Courses, Sophia - 15 Courses, CSM Learn, INSTANTCERT - Spanish I, Coursera - Google Data Analytics Certificate.

UMPI Double major BA Accounting, BABA Project Management. DONE 2023!

DEGREE PLAN https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
[-] The following 1 user Likes acethroughcollege's post:
  • Gracieflores27
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Fast, Cheap Education Courses - by sanantone - 11-30-2022, 03:06 PM
RE: Fast, Cheap Education Courses - by rachel83az - 11-30-2022, 03:11 PM
RE: Fast, Cheap Education Courses - by sanantone - 11-30-2022, 03:44 PM
RE: Fast, Cheap Education Courses - by rachel83az - 11-30-2022, 04:25 PM
RE: Fast, Cheap Education Courses - by sanantone - 11-30-2022, 05:03 PM
RE: Fast, Cheap Education Courses - by acethroughcollege - 01-26-2023, 06:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What CLEP Courses? mpathy 4 3,959 09-22-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: P226mem
  Can CLEP, SDC, Sophia be considered Education Credit Expenses? bruh 1 3,532 04-13-2024, 02:58 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Get transcripts with grades, not just credits, fast Osioko 5 3,651 10-29-2022, 12:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Does WGU accept InstantCREDIT courses mike_1 7 4,142 08-09-2022, 03:32 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  InstantCert Courses Expired? ss20ts 19 9,125 07-22-2022, 08:01 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Coopersmith Psych Upper Level Courses Nathan7991 7 4,256 05-31-2022, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Cmglaser08
  How do the InstantCREDIT courses work? rachel83az 13 8,491 09-07-2021, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  Intro to TECEP courses Medical Terminology Dorothy44 3 2,985 03-30-2021, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Dorothy44
  IC Courses? ss20ts 9 5,795 01-13-2021, 10:27 AM
Last Post: elenlushk
  Fast Start Alpha 2 2,429 01-05-2021, 01:47 PM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)