09-01-2023, 05:54 PM
I'm looking to take some classes with Dr. Zaborney and potentially make an additional minor out of it...would that be Political Science? I need to update Jessica but I wasn't sure if it was History or Poli Sci. TIA.
Current
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (Gies School of Business) - MBA
Completed
2026 University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (Gies School of Business) - MS Management
2025 University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (Gies School of Business) - Post grad cert - Global Challenges in Business
2023 UMPI Bachelor of Liberal Studies - Summa Cum Laude, Minors: Management & Political Science
2022 Pierpont BOG AAS, Area of Emphasis: Graphic Design
Art Institute of Dallas - Bachelor - Visual Communications (school closed but I still have the skills hahaha)
Udacity Nanodegree - Digital Marketing
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (Gies School of Business) - MBA
Completed
2026 University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (Gies School of Business) - MS Management
2025 University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (Gies School of Business) - Post grad cert - Global Challenges in Business
2023 UMPI Bachelor of Liberal Studies - Summa Cum Laude, Minors: Management & Political Science
2022 Pierpont BOG AAS, Area of Emphasis: Graphic Design
Art Institute of Dallas - Bachelor - Visual Communications (school closed but I still have the skills hahaha)
Udacity Nanodegree - Digital Marketing


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)