09-14-2023, 09:09 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2023, 10:01 AM by MichaelDoesMarketing.)
(09-14-2023, 09:01 AM)Jonathan Whatley Wrote: Political science has more obvious common ground with marketing than history does. Messaging, polling, focus groups, crisis communication, etc.
These were some of the pros I came up with for political science as well. More analytical. I also have some pros for history - writing, strong research, etc. but your insight is very helpful.
(09-02-2023, 03:50 PM)Tswede Wrote: Political science. I took 6 UL poli sci courses with Dr Z and that got me the second minor in Political science. I took one history class with him just for fun (infectious disease).
Many of the history classes are other professors.
Infectious Disease is one I plan to take as well to fulfill my final requirement of 10 classes. Was it difficult?
Current
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (Gies School of Business) - MBA
Completed
2026 University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (Gies School of Business) - MS Management
2025 University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (Gies School of Business) - Post grad cert - Global Challenges in Business
2023 UMPI Bachelor of Liberal Studies - Summa Cum Laude, Minors: Management & Political Science
2022 Pierpont BOG AAS, Area of Emphasis: Graphic Design
Art Institute of Dallas - Bachelor - Visual Communications (school closed but I still have the skills hahaha)
Udacity Nanodegree - Digital Marketing
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (Gies School of Business) - MBA
Completed
2026 University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (Gies School of Business) - MS Management
2025 University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (Gies School of Business) - Post grad cert - Global Challenges in Business
2023 UMPI Bachelor of Liberal Studies - Summa Cum Laude, Minors: Management & Political Science
2022 Pierpont BOG AAS, Area of Emphasis: Graphic Design
Art Institute of Dallas - Bachelor - Visual Communications (school closed but I still have the skills hahaha)
Udacity Nanodegree - Digital Marketing


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)