Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can I add a minor after the fact?
#7
Or it was a fluke. That happens occasionally.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • origamishuttle
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Can I add a minor after the fact? - by evanmonast - 01-04-2025, 06:05 PM
RE: Can I add a minor after the fact? - by ss20ts - 01-04-2025, 06:37 PM
RE: Can I add a minor after the fact? - by ss20ts - 01-05-2025, 12:13 PM
RE: Can I add a minor after the fact? - by ss20ts - 01-05-2025, 04:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BLS with Business Admin Minor? glancing7924 9 1,798 05-15-2026, 11:51 AM
Last Post: glancing7924
  Possible Business Admin minor? WDue 5 1,036 05-01-2026, 04:22 PM
Last Post: WDue
  UMPI Bachelor of liberal studies-management minor - Start to finish in 5 months Federicojavier 63 31,378 03-15-2026, 11:53 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Add a Psych Minor to My B.A.S in Management? cclocks8 6 1,913 10-26-2025, 02:37 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Transferring in an entire minor supernoms 2 1,361 08-24-2025, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Transfer cybersecurity minor/major into UMPI? Robson 21 9,031 07-06-2025, 09:54 PM
Last Post: huiwh1998
  BLS with a minor in biology or math. Antonella 9 3,929 06-13-2025, 07:21 PM
Last Post: natshar
  BAS Management Minor Degree Plan shadow_gabe 11 4,246 03-15-2025, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  BAS Minor MIS & Cyber Security- Application CollegeStudent2818 4 2,633 02-02-2025, 08:51 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI BLS Accounting Minor or Management questions about assignments ArboristFlames 5 3,531 01-27-2025, 08:35 PM
Last Post: ss20ts

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)