Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
History Courses for Spring 2 Current Term
#3
Some of them but not all. That is why I made a new post. I didn't want any confusion. The list above is the comprehensive list of the classes I'm currently taking and have completed this term as well as one course I am sure I will be adding.

The previous thread is not correct because I have made some changes.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: History Courses for Spring 2 Current Term - by slreed - 03-19-2025, 02:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Easiest Upper Level Courses at UMPI? glancing7924 0 1,021 05-15-2026, 11:58 AM
Last Post: glancing7924
  UMPI YourPace Graphic Design Cert, Math Courses, New Minors, and More Jonathan Whatley 13 4,186 04-25-2026, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
Question UMPI Science Courses for GEC (Study.com) bushysmalls 3 2,199 12-08-2025, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
Question Finished My External Courses for UMPI – What Should I Do Next? sreos 11 5,935 10-17-2025, 02:05 AM
Last Post: sreos
Sad Is anyone else disappointed by how lazy some of these YourPace courses are? whereismyramen 8 4,470 09-03-2025, 10:06 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Previously Transferred Sophia Courses? Also need advice on one last course cclocks8 5 2,277 08-21-2025, 08:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sophia and SDC Courses Have Been Gutted By UMPI Swiss Cognac 44 29,070 07-06-2025, 12:51 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  6 courses left, now just to figure out what to take Armadillo1 5 3,555 06-29-2025, 11:38 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  BA History question NapoleonInRags 5 2,203 06-11-2025, 11:38 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Adding courses after deadline Armadillo1 5 3,703 05-09-2025, 11:48 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)