Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I passed !!
#1
I passed my Biology CLEP today with score of 62..
Great help from the forum..
Thanks to all..
I m planning on my next Clep for Natural sciences..please help me with tips, resources for it..
Thanks ..
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I passed !! - by chandnig - 01-09-2009, 01:02 PM
I passed !! - by cookderosa - 01-09-2009, 01:03 PM
I passed !! - by thatbrian - 01-09-2009, 02:10 PM
I passed !! - by motuterry - 01-09-2009, 02:54 PM
I passed !! - by Sunshine - 01-09-2009, 05:56 PM
I passed !! - by brain122 - 01-11-2009, 01:54 PM
I passed !! - by chandnig - 01-11-2009, 03:11 PM
I passed !! - by jflee1 - 01-12-2009, 10:28 AM
I passed !! - by Back to College - 01-13-2009, 12:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kim did it after 4 tries! <baby bar passed> bjcheung77 9 4,333 04-23-2024, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Passed the CISSP Exam jamshid666 5 4,148 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Passed the CHFI Exam jamshid666 9 4,341 07-17-2021, 06:40 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Passed Environment & Humanity DSST (feedback included) journey 9 5,569 06-06-2019, 06:29 AM
Last Post: FishNDip
  Passed Intro to Psych CLEP...which next? S.Tesla 3 2,855 04-17-2019, 11:58 PM
Last Post: TryHardDieHard
  Passed CLEP Financial Accounting with a 65!!! mecurtis 4 3,175 02-06-2019, 04:15 PM
Last Post: ericamead21
  Passed Educational Psychology with a 74! zapproximator 2 2,369 09-28-2018, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Supermind
  Pay $30 an hr. Looking for somone that has passed over 2 clep exams to help perpare. evsimoian 6 3,564 06-17-2018, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  CLEP Information Systems and Computer Application..just passed! Dissapointed with IC istudyclep 9 4,454 03-28-2018, 07:04 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Passed my First Clep (Analyzing and Interpreting Literature) Tictac 12 9,370 02-15-2018, 11:52 AM
Last Post: a2jc4life

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)