Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thomas Edison Sucks
#71
thatbrian Wrote:I regret the title I gave this thread, because I don't normally speak that way, and it's caused me to be misunderstood by a few people. I hate being misunderstood. I might have communicated more clearly if I had waited to cool down before I first wrote, but that's water under the bridge now.

I want to thank you for making this comment and the others that you made in this particular post. I would guess that you have become much more credible to many because you admitted that you might have gone at this wrong...I know I find you more cedible.

We don't all have to agree on here and some of our experiences are going to be completely different. That is the way it goes. I know people who have bought Ford cars and love them. I also know people who have bought Ford cars and think they are the worst. You can replace "Ford cars" with many different products and services and that statement will be true.

I guess what I was trying to say is exactly what you admitted here when you said "it's caused me to be misunderstood." What you had said was going to be confusing to many and in my oppinion not very useful. I think you know that now.

Again thanks!

Don't get me wrong, I still don't agree with some of the things that you have said. For instance:

thatbrian Wrote:2) Literature states that they must receive transcripts by cut off date to graduate, but in reality they must also enter data into system by cutoff date.

I received my diploma yesterday!!! And when I was applying for graduation I talked to them about my fear that I wouldn't have all my transcripts in on time. They told me, on the phone, that as long as I had them in by the cut off date then things would be good. They even went a step farther to say that if they were a little late that they would make it happen anyways. Well, that was the case with my stuff. It was last second or even late. Did I tell you that I received my diploma yesterday? Maybe they just liked me???

Honey attracks more flies, than vinegar....maybe that saying is true! hilarious

JONASLING and IMECH...Did you read what Brian has said about the title and the confusion? I ask because Brian has explained how he realized the title might not have been the best and that it could have led to misunderstandings. I wonder where you two stand now. I mean Brian gets it...Do you?
[SIZE="1"]Liberty University
MA in Theological Studies

Thomas Edison State College
BA in Liberal Studies

Northern Virginia Community College
AAS in Information Systems Technology

Sandhills Community College
Associate in General Education

Duke University
Certificate: Nonprofit Management

Princeton Theological Seminary
Certificate: Media Savvy Pastor

A+, Network+, MCSE, CCNA[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]PASSED:[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Social Sciences and History
CLEP Humanities
CLEP Natural Sciences
CLEP Mathematics
DSST Introduction to Business
CLEP Principles of Management
CLEP Info Systems and Comp App
DSST Management Information Systems
ECE Organizational Behavior
ECE Human Resources Management
ECE Ethics: Theory & Practice
CLEP Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
CLEP Intro to Sociology
DSST Environment and Humanity: The Race to Save the Planet
DSST Astronomy
DSST Intro to World Religions
CLEP Freshman College Composition w/Essay[/SIZE]


Messages In This Thread
Thomas Edison Sucks - by thatbrian - 03-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by gregjohnson - 03-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by Farmerboy - 03-06-2009, 02:50 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by LANIER - 03-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by thatbrian - 03-06-2009, 03:04 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by annegirl - 03-06-2009, 03:14 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by thatbrian - 03-06-2009, 03:16 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by 1MP4Life - 03-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by lmech - 03-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by thatbrian - 03-06-2009, 06:31 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by thatbrian - 03-06-2009, 06:36 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by joinnow - 03-06-2009, 07:07 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by jonasling - 03-06-2009, 07:09 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by brothermike - 03-06-2009, 08:20 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by thatbrian - 03-06-2009, 08:59 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by HawkGuy - 03-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by thatbrian - 03-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by HawkGuy - 03-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by jonasling - 03-06-2009, 09:51 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by Jason86 - 03-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by annegirl - 03-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by Riverking - 03-06-2009, 11:11 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by Lindagerr - 03-07-2009, 12:30 AM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by NJMedic - 03-07-2009, 12:31 AM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by Jason86 - 03-07-2009, 03:06 AM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by a mom - 03-07-2009, 08:24 AM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by thatbrian - 03-07-2009, 08:41 AM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by alissaroot - 03-07-2009, 09:03 AM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by jeffs34 - 03-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by PeteDude - 03-07-2009, 12:17 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by bawhitsett - 03-07-2009, 12:17 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by cookderosa - 03-07-2009, 12:27 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by cookderosa - 03-07-2009, 12:31 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by Jason86 - 03-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by cookderosa - 03-07-2009, 05:23 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by paladinw94 - 03-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by thatbrian - 03-08-2009, 06:26 AM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by TeeitupTom - 03-08-2009, 08:29 AM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by cookderosa - 03-08-2009, 02:10 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by thatbrian - 03-09-2009, 06:45 AM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by derek10rr3 - 03-09-2009, 12:07 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by jonasling - 03-09-2009, 12:47 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by Gary - 03-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by thatbrian - 03-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by TeeitupTom - 03-09-2009, 05:06 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by derek10rr3 - 03-09-2009, 05:43 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by TeeitupTom - 03-09-2009, 06:19 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by brothermike - 03-09-2009, 06:59 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by Gary - 03-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by Katterina - 03-10-2009, 12:36 AM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by TeeitupTom - 03-10-2009, 05:49 AM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by soupbone - 03-10-2009, 08:09 AM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by TeeitupTom - 03-10-2009, 01:06 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by soupbone - 03-10-2009, 01:56 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by psclements - 03-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by jonasling - 03-13-2009, 07:05 AM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by psclements - 03-13-2009, 04:52 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by jonasling - 03-13-2009, 05:47 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by lmech - 03-14-2009, 09:31 AM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by thatbrian - 03-14-2009, 12:00 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by soupbone - 03-14-2009, 04:56 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by lmech - 03-14-2009, 05:46 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by Jason86 - 03-14-2009, 08:30 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by alissaroot - 03-14-2009, 10:18 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by wangoZtango - 03-14-2009, 10:53 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by thatbrian - 03-15-2009, 07:54 AM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by thatbrian - 03-15-2009, 08:18 AM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by alissaroot - 03-15-2009, 08:31 AM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by Scholar Interrupted - 03-15-2009, 01:50 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by cookderosa - 03-15-2009, 03:02 PM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by psclements - 03-17-2009, 07:20 AM
Thomas Edison Sucks - by jonasling - 03-17-2009, 09:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU My Edison log-in trouble JanuarySunshine 4 5,184 08-14-2018, 10:27 AM
Last Post: JanuarySunshine
  THOMAS EDISON ANALYZING AND INTERPRETING LIT Giantzebra 4 3,611 08-07-2018, 10:00 AM
Last Post: nashpond
  Help requested with Thomas Edison degree plan. BSOL kodiak61 8 4,491 06-21-2018, 11:25 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Admission to Thomas Edison Dowew 7 4,556 04-19-2018, 01:18 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Thomas Edison State College Upper level Accounting Credit - HELP! DeterminedStudent 28 11,465 04-19-2018, 07:55 AM
Last Post: Yenisei
  Thomas Edison Calculus Class ALstudent 8 5,002 03-13-2018, 03:47 PM
Last Post: frank.f.franky
  Thomas Edison State University Selects New President jsd 3 3,495 12-20-2017, 12:52 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Thomas Edison Course Equivalency lookup High_Order1 11 5,297 06-17-2017, 10:51 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  The Institues CPCU, Thomas Edison, and ACE credit chasm636 1 2,329 05-12-2017, 11:37 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Got time off..how fast can I complete the Thomas Edison Management degree? Lnacen 15 6,360 03-19-2017, 11:35 AM
Last Post: High_Order1

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)