08-12-2009, 12:14 PM
Are you looking for a gift to give to your intended for a special occasion or are you looking for an engagement gift?
I'm not sure about the "top this" aspect as it's not really our style as a couple, but showing that you are paying attention to what makes your partner tick goes a long way at our house.
My husband greatly cherishes a pieced-paper bit of art I gave him. My favorite gift from him was a canister of very good loose Earl Grey.
What makes your beloved happy? That's where you start.
I'm not sure about the "top this" aspect as it's not really our style as a couple, but showing that you are paying attention to what makes your partner tick goes a long way at our house.
My husband greatly cherishes a pieced-paper bit of art I gave him. My favorite gift from him was a canister of very good loose Earl Grey.
What makes your beloved happy? That's where you start.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)