11-02-2009, 07:42 PM
I got a 44 on the A&I and I didn't study. I'm a slow reader so I definitely was running out of time so I did have to guess a lot. Like many have posted here you really can't study for this one. Although, you might want to brush up on literary terms. I'm glad I didn't because I would've been more upset if I studied and didn't pass. However, I got a 48 on the Humanities and I did study. I got to hand it to the people here who passed because I thought it was difficult. To be honest with you I didn't see too much of the same material from instantcert or the other study materials. I think if you have prior knowledge and use instantcert you should be ok, but in my case I knew nothing so not sure if instantcert was as helpful as it should've been.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)