Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Suggestion: Review Discount
#1
I recommend offering a discount for people review questions after taking the test. I took "Rise and Fall of Soviet Union" provided some feedback but there is no reason for me to go back and review the questions.

While I believe that this forum would be an improper place, an email review to the site admin with "yes, no, don’t remember," and additional questions could greatly increase accuracy of this site.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Suggestion: Review Discount - by ChrisM - 03-23-2006, 01:04 PM
Suggestion: Review Discount - by sgloer - 03-23-2006, 05:23 PM
Suggestion: Review Discount - by ChrisM - 03-24-2006, 11:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  off topic- computer suggestion cookderosa 9 4,194 08-11-2018, 10:00 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Think I found a discount list High_Order1 4 3,032 05-01-2018, 05:11 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Review of Phlebotomy Workshop sanantone 5 4,728 01-17-2018, 04:16 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  New Subcategory Suggestion yb1 6 3,476 07-09-2017, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Thorne
  Help rewrite/review Saylor courses Mamasaphire 3 3,041 03-26-2016, 12:54 AM
Last Post: jblackhawk
  Great Review: Rosetta Stone vs. Pimsleur sanantone 2 3,839 01-09-2014, 09:01 PM
Last Post: scorched
  I.C. Test-Drive & Review [kinda long] grauwulf 5 2,579 09-20-2010, 04:11 PM
Last Post: grauwulf
  Suggestion siersema 1 2,678 06-23-2006, 01:59 PM
Last Post: sgloer
  Suggestion More Forums... ChrisM 5 4,428 03-22-2006, 11:19 PM
Last Post: libartsmgr
  Suggestion: Question Selection sirjake 3 3,671 03-17-2006, 01:48 AM
Last Post: ShotoJuku

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)