Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESC BALA program - will this work
#1
Thanks for your attention, this site is great btw Smile

Ok I went to USF in Tampa from 1994-1998 and picked up about 70 or so credits.
I also have an MCSE+Internet and and MCSD (microsoft certifications).
I have applied to TESC but haven't had a degree audit yet. How does this look for a BALS?


Credits

English 6cr
APC ENC 1101 3
Enc 1102 - Freshman Eng II 3

Hum 12cr
Hum 3024 - The Arts - UL 3
Hum 3251 20th century - UL 3
ENC3210 - Tech writing - UL 3
ANT 2000 - Anthropology 3


Soc Sci 12cr
Am History I - CLEP 3
AMH 2020 - American History II 3
Micro Economics - CLEP 3
Macroeconomics - CLEP 3

Nat Sci Math 12cr
BSC 2035 - Sex and todays world 3
GLY 2100 - History Earth Life 3
Intro Comp Systems - CLEP 3
AP Calc I ?? Is this dup of eng calc I? 3

Gen Ed Electives 18cr
Princ of mgmt- CLEP 3
Princ of marketing - CLEP 3
Am Govt - CLEP 3
SPC 2023 - Public speaking 3
MIS - Dantes 3
Psych - CLEP 3
60 total gen ed
Liberal Studies (33cr, 18UL, max 2 100lvl)
MAC 3281 - Eng Calc I (UL) 3
MAC 3282 - Eng Calc II (UL) 3
MAC 3283 - Eng Calc III (UL) 3
MAP 4302 - Diff Eq (UL) 3
SPC 3031 - Interpersonal comm - UL 3
PHY 3048 - Physics I w/lab - UL 4
PHY 3049 - Physiccs II w/lab - UL 4
Eng Economy - UL 3
AML 3032 - Amer Lit - UL 3
Human cultural geography - DSST 3
CHM2041 Chem 1 3 35 total

Free Electives (27)
CRW Narration and Description 3
MCSD 7
MCSE + internet 16 26 total


Total 121


It looks like I went over on the area of study a little and under on the free electives but I think that doesn't matter. If it does I'll pick up a CLEP to even it out.

How does this look? Is it possible that I will transfer this stuff over to TESC and they will allow me to graduate with no capstone? That would be sweet.
BSBA CIS from TESC, BA Natural Science/Math from TESC
MBA Applied Computer Science from NCU
Enrolled at NCU in the PhD Applied Computer Science


Messages In This Thread
TESC BALA program - will this work - by ryoder - 12-04-2010, 05:46 PM
TESC BALA program - will this work - by ryoder - 12-04-2010, 09:42 PM
TESC BALA program - will this work - by Yenisei - 12-05-2010, 03:26 AM
TESC BALA program - will this work - by ryoder - 12-05-2010, 04:06 AM
TESC BALA program - will this work - by Yenisei - 12-05-2010, 06:12 AM
TESC BALA program - will this work - by ryoder - 12-05-2010, 06:18 AM
TESC BALA program - will this work - by ryoder - 12-05-2010, 11:19 PM
TESC BALA program - will this work - by Katterina - 12-06-2010, 01:59 AM
TESC BALA program - will this work - by ryoder - 01-08-2011, 10:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice on Choosing a Degree Program UnbreakablyDetermined 3 4,310 08-26-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,511 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  TECEP Term - How does it work? Silly_Me 15 6,671 02-19-2018, 07:50 PM
Last Post: ECH90
Question Psych electives for TESC Psych degree KatePsychology 4 3,276 02-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Help with Academic Eval TESC jayboy 8 4,639 02-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Newbie looking for a roadmap for TESC associate degree in computer science nevsage 6 6,600 01-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ajs1976 TESC BSBA accountability thread ajs1976 41 17,956 01-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How does the WGU IT degree work dfrecore 28 9,872 12-30-2017, 11:29 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Graduation Process? How does it work exactly BearEDU 5 2,958 12-27-2017, 10:27 PM
Last Post: ajs1976a
  Uexcel and University of Wisconsin PA Program sanantone 0 2,043 12-22-2017, 08:04 PM
Last Post: sanantone

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)