Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How many classes per term
#8
TMW2010 Wrote:I honestly think that for those that utilize the big 3, the number who solely test out of everything are a rather small percentage. Especially if the number of people that I had in my online classes were any indiciation.


Apologies for replying 3 times in this thread hilarious I'm done, I swear.

I found this to be the case as well. In my TESC online classes, I often told people about CLEP because none of them had any idea what it was. Linda tells a story about TESC graduation and a little snotty bias re: CLEP, so it's not a "test out" college like you think. HERE is a test out forum, lol. The colleges, as far as I can tell, don't even know they are considered "the big 3"


Messages In This Thread
How many classes per term - by rhallmmi - 12-13-2010, 06:12 AM
How many classes per term - by burbuja0512 - 12-13-2010, 09:58 AM
How many classes per term - by TMW2010 - 12-13-2010, 10:12 AM
How many classes per term - by TMW2010 - 12-13-2010, 10:28 AM
How many classes per term - by cookderosa - 12-13-2010, 11:14 AM
How many classes per term - by cookderosa - 12-13-2010, 11:26 AM
How many classes per term - by burbuja0512 - 12-13-2010, 11:28 AM
How many classes per term - by cookderosa - 12-13-2010, 11:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 4,515 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  Enrolled in the Business Capstone course for the July Term. Anybody else? camjenks 25 10,810 07-16-2018, 02:18 PM
Last Post: keokat
  University of Potomac? anyone take classes there frank.f.franky 3 3,373 05-24-2018, 01:06 AM
Last Post: videogamesrock
  Where do they Fall? Classes BSBRose21 1 2,195 05-21-2018, 08:52 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  COSC gen ed classes, from SL or credit by testing pluggingalong 10 5,184 05-14-2018, 02:00 PM
Last Post: randomatom
  Anyone take classes at DMACC upper-level, for under $200 online frank.f.franky 5 3,783 03-21-2018, 11:23 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  TECEP Term - How does it work? Silly_Me 15 6,659 02-19-2018, 07:50 PM
Last Post: ECH90
  TESU registration term dates & enrollment keepsingin 11 5,279 02-05-2018, 05:13 PM
Last Post: keepsingin
  Where are all the UL 'Natural Science' classes? scout2family 11 5,856 01-31-2018, 03:32 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Anyone take LIB 495 September term and still waiting on grades? cali86 6 2,736 12-05-2017, 02:57 PM
Last Post: rlw74

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)