Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ACE Credit Registry Change? Transcripts Services Ending
(10-23-2020, 01:53 AM)jinsoo Wrote: For everyone saying that they think ACE will automatically transfer our credits to Acclaim, does that mean we just create an Acclaim account using the same email as our ACE account?

The most up to date info to answer your questions can be found on the ACE website here.

https://www.acenet.edu/Programs-Services...ripts.aspx
WGU MBA 2022
WGU BSBA IT Management 2021
I'm done with school for a while. Time to go make some $ now!

(10-24-2020, 03:00 PM)GizmoJack Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 01:53 AM)jinsoo Wrote: For everyone saying that they think ACE will automatically transfer our credits to Acclaim, does that mean we just create an Acclaim account using the same email as our ACE account?

The most up to date info to answer your questions can be found on the ACE website here.

Thank you for providing that link, but it fails to address what happens to all of our existing credits?  Unless I missed something?  From what I read, I better hurry up and pay for my transcript transfer and re-apply to TESU although I'm not ready to begin my capstone.  This sucks.
Universal Life Church- PhD Philosophy in Religion (This was a funny vanity degree)
WGU- MS Management and Leadership- 2021
TESU- BALS concentration Social Science & ASNSM Computer Science- 2021
Red Rocks CC- Associates of General Studies
U of California- Project Management - 2021
Texas A&M Extension Engineering Service- Death Investigation, Information Risk Management, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Incident Analysis & Response, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Ethics, Cyber Law &White Collar Crime, Information Security for Everyone- 2016
State of Nevada- TAM & Alcohol Awareness Certification- 2015 
Allegra Learning LLC- Food, Nutrition, and Health- 2015
Dept of Homeland Security- Continuity of Operation, Protecting Your Home or Small Business from Disaster, Decision Making & Problem Solving, Effective Communication, Leadership & Influence- 2008
FAA- certified Flight attendant
(10-25-2020, 11:56 AM)collegechick Wrote:

Thank you for providing that link, but it fails to address what happens to all of our existing credits?  Unless I missed something?  From what I read, I better hurry up and pay for my transcript transfer and re-apply to TESU although I'm not ready to begin my capstone.  This sucks.

Unfortunately, this is all the info available right now so each of us will need to take whatever steps they deem necessary. I personally don't feel any existing credits are in jeopardy but for piece of mind, you may want to fire off a ACE transcript to TESU before 10/31.
WGU MBA 2022
WGU BSBA IT Management 2021
I'm done with school for a while. Time to go make some $ now!

[-] The following 2 users Like GizmoJack's post:
  • collegechick, crotique
(10-25-2020, 12:07 PM)GizmoJack Wrote:

Unfortunately, this is all the info available right now so each of us will need to take whatever steps they deem necessary. I personally don't feel any existing credits are in jeopardy but for piece of mind, you may want to fire off a ACE transcript to TESU before 10/31.

Thank you for the reply.  Do you know, will TESU keep that on file even though I'm not currently enrolled?
Universal Life Church- PhD Philosophy in Religion (This was a funny vanity degree)
Texas A&M Extension Engineering Service- Death Investigation, Information Risk Management, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Incident Analysis & Response, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Ethics, Cyber Law &White Collar Crime, Information Security for Everyone- 2016
Dept of Homeland Security- Continuity of Operation, Protecting Your Home or Small Business from Disaster, Decision Making & Problem Solving, Effective Communication, Leadership & Influence- 2008
(10-25-2020, 12:34 PM)collegechick Wrote: Thank you for the reply.  Do you know, will TESU keep that on file even though I'm not currently enrolled?

It'd probably be a good idea to apply/enroll (especially if you haven't already applied) because it's only a couple of months until January when they might change the catalog.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • collegechick
(10-25-2020, 12:47 PM)rachel83az Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 12:34 PM)collegechick Wrote: Thank you for the reply.  Do you know, will TESU keep that on file even though I'm not currently enrolled?

It'd probably be a good idea to apply/enroll (especially if you haven't already applied) because it's only a couple of months until January when they might change the catalog.

Thank you for the reply and info.  Just re-enrolled to be safe Smile
Just checked, still only one Badge for Sophia. 

Wonder what TESU will do? After the 31st, cant add new Sophia courses to ACE, no Sophia courses on Acclaim. GRRRR
(10-27-2020, 10:35 AM)al329 Wrote: Just checked, still only one Badge for Sophia. 

Wonder what TESU will do? After the 31st, cant add new Sophia courses to ACE, no Sophia courses on Acclaim. GRRRR

I wish I knew what was going on. I feel like there's an issue with communication from ACE about this. I don't have any Sophia badges and I've taken 8 classes with them. I'm worried about taking ACE credits now because how will I get the transcripts? There's literally nothing on Credly. It's very frustrating for all of us.

Same here. Wonder if we can still choose the ACE system or it will all go away. $15 is not a bad price to send all transcripts in bulk from one institution to another and liked the fact that you could keep credits there for as long as you needed. What is the reason for the change? And baffled by the poor communication on what happens next. Really, is it that hard to explain to students what happens to their credits? I pasted my courses list to an excel document in case I completely lose access to it. Acclaim doesn't allow to add ACE as an organization either. It should be that easy. Someone didn't have a plan before effecting the change.
As I understand, we'll at least be able to send "one last" transcript in November from the old ACE system. I'm actually going to be doing that because I'm trying to transfer in combined TEEX credits to TESU. It's nerve-wracking to be doing everything in a rush like this. At least with Sophia we knew that the courses would still be there after the end of the freebies and that there were still alternatives for most of the credits if the Sophia courses went back up to $300 apiece. This? Who knows what's going on.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3 Additional Google Certificates Approved for ACE Credit MNomadic 8 947 02-02-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: lynnii2
  Sophia Credit Transfer StudyKing21 1 501 01-19-2024, 12:57 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free credit course website for non-American Pinko64 3 676 11-04-2023, 05:51 PM
  Does Clovis Community College accept Sophia credit? eliment 7 822 10-29-2023, 07:45 PM
  conflicting info about TADA ending date any4yeardegree 12 888 09-20-2023, 11:36 AM
  Study.com: Upcoming Changes to Credit-Granting Courses inf 28 3,785 09-19-2023, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  Send Saylor credit to credly vetvso 4 1,519 09-09-2023, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  TADA credit NapoleonInRags 16 1,879 05-05-2023, 11:11 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Study.com and Sophia Partner College Transcripts? acamp 17 1,820 02-12-2023, 05:36 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Credit Recommended Professional Cook Certification lumina 5 1,023 01-26-2023, 11:50 AM
Last Post: bellbaby