Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Current Study.com Coupon Codes
Does anyone have a study.com code? Thank you!!!
Hello!

Can someone please send me a referral code? Thanks!
Study.com gave me another discount code/link to share.  There are two code options.  Enjoy!  Details below!
Best,
Tricia McQ - ClepPrep.net

Unique Referral Code
  • Here is the unique code you can use during checkout for your discount: PatriciaMcQuarrie

• New members who sign up using our code will receive 30% off for three months
[size=undefined][size=undefined]
Spread the word!  

Additionally, study.com is sharing a direct referral link that will direct you to Study.com’s homepage and will automatically apply this coupon code when you’re on the payment page, even after you’ve visited multiple pages on the site. This will help with individuals forgetting to apply their code or being unsure of how to apply it. 

Here is the ClepPrep unique study.com discount link: https://bit.ly/3FD5kkB

You can also still apply the code yourself, if you prefer, during the signup process. So, no worries if you don’t use this link.  It's just whatever is easiest for you.  Enjoy![/size][/size]
[-] The following 1 user Likes mcquacks2's post:
  • suzycupcake
Thank you! Just in time for summer break! It’s a great time for teens to start earning some credits toward their degree.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
(06-01-2022, 07:57 AM)mcquacks2 Wrote: Study.com gave me another discount code/link to share.  There are two code options.  Enjoy!  Details below!
Best,

Unique Referral Code
  • Here is the unique code you can use during checkout for your discount: PatriciaMcQuarrie

• New members who sign up using our code will receive 30% off for three months
Spread the word!  

Additionally, study.com is sharing a direct referral link that will direct you to Study.com’s homepage and will automatically apply this coupon code when you’re on the payment page, even after you’ve visited multiple pages on the site. This will help with individuals forgetting to apply their code or being unsure of how to apply it. 

Here is the ClepPrep unique study.com discount link: https://bit.ly/3FD5kkB

You can also still apply the code yourself, if you prefer, during the signup process. So, no worries if you don’t use this link.  It's just whatever is easiest for you.  Enjoy![/size][/size]

This is wonderful! I am planning to sign up for Study.com in July (still finishing Sophia courses). How likely is it that the code will be active then?
(06-20-2022, 11:06 AM)Kayg Wrote: This is wonderful! I am planning to sign up for Study.com in July (still finishing Sophia courses). How likely is it that the code will be active then?

mcquacks2 posts this every month, it's been updated monthly. That reminds me, maybe mcquacks2 should create 1 thread and keep updating that thread when the renew of the code occurs... I think that would be better than to create multiple threads of the same code, since there would be no change in the code used anyways.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 3 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • carrythenothing, Kab, rachel83az
Yes, the code will be active. They have renewed it again! And I can certainly update the same thread. NO worries. Thanks for the idea!

Study.com renewed the discount code/link to share. There are two code options. Enjoy! Details below!
Best,

Unique Referral Code
Here is the unique code you can use during checkout for your discount: PatriciaMcQuarrie

New members who sign up using our code will receive 30% off for three months
Spread the word!

Additionally, study.com is sharing a direct referral link that will direct you to Study.com’s homepage and will automatically apply this coupon code when you’re on the payment page, even after you’ve visited multiple pages on the site. This will help with individuals forgetting to apply their code or being unsure of how to apply it.

Here is the ClepPrep unique study.com discount link: https://bit.ly/3FD5kkB

You can also still apply the code yourself, if you prefer, during the signup process. So, no worries if you don’t use this link. It's just whatever is easiest for you. Enjoy!
Study.com gave me another discount code/link to share. There are two code options. Enjoy! Details below!
Best,

Unique Referral Code
Here is the unique code you can use during checkout for your discount: PatriciaMcQuarrie

New members who sign up using our code will receive 30% off for three months
Spread the word!

Additionally, study.com is sharing a direct referral link that will direct you to Study.com’s homepage and will automatically apply this coupon code when you’re on the payment page, even after you’ve visited multiple pages on the site. This will help with individuals forgetting to apply their code or being unsure of how to apply it.

Here is the ClepPrep unique study.com discount link: https://bit.ly/3FD5kkB

You can also still apply the code yourself, if you prefer, during the signup process. So, no worries if you don’t use this link. It's just whatever is easiest for you. Enjoy!
(09-03-2020, 05:38 AM)RainyBug Wrote: Does anyone have a study.com code?  Thank you!!!

Hi! Yes, the coupon code is: smarterby1degree or you can click here: https://bit.ly/3xySYJr
They're probably testing the $249 price but it still shows 199 for me. 

You can use the code: smarterby1degree to save 30% off your first 3 months if you're signing up for a new plan or click here: https://bit.ly/3xySYJr
Teacher-22 years, College Coach-6 years
Excelsior BSLA-daughter at 16
TESU BALS-son at 20

Study- SAVE 30% code: SMARTER
LawShelf- SAVE $30 BOGO code: SB1D
Coopersmith- Planning & Advising

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,471 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,610 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 600 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 967 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Question Promo Codes, SL vs Sophia Breaachh 11 691 02-11-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Breaachh
  Discount Codes ashkir 18 7,727 02-06-2024, 04:15 PM
Last Post: EE-AE-Engineer
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,810 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 549 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 277 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue