Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fall 2021 Session 1 -- What is YOURPace?
(10-18-2021, 09:35 AM)ashkir Wrote: I'm done with you UMPI now. I got my final grade.

perfect score for my capstone/thesis thing.

This is a great piece of writing in response to this milestone in your course. You detail from start to finish the issues, analyze, provide solutions and bring out the issues within departments that can contribute to the changes needed and success. You have a talent for identifying those issues and I see your leadership capabilities growing and look forward to hearing of your successes in the future! Continue your Leadership curiosity and in bringing change and success wherever you go! -Doc

Smell ya later UMPI.

Edit: I also ran out of inbox space. I've been receiving thousands of PMs from members asking advice who aren't posting here, and I'm sure ss is too. Please don't be afraid to post in this board. We won't bite too hard. We want to see you being successful. 

I temporarily disabled my inbox while I sort this out. But I'm going to take a long break for now.
Congratulations!!!  You worked hard for it and you were a guinea pig. While I have no interest in UMPI's MAOL, I have been making notes about what I want, or need to watch out for, in an online MA based on your experience.
BA History & Political Science - History Concentration - UMPI - 2021
Done- Waiting for degree conferral 

AA Graphic Design - Penn Foster - 2010 
@Ashkir Congratulations!!!

and to think your first post was about 14 months ago with no credits and just starting sophia. then finished bachelors and now your masters. Enjoy some time off because you have earned it.

again congratulations!!!!!!
TESU: BALS June 2021 (comm college, clep, sdc sophia coopersmith, SOS110, and capstone)

[-] The following 1 user Likes P226mem's post:
  • jch
Congratulations Nick. You really deserve it!
Oh snap! That MAOL was completed faster than I would have thought! LOL, from reading previously, I would have thought it may take you another term as you mentioned 'obstacles' or road blocks with a few of the courses. Anyways, all in all, it was an awesome ride! Congrats on finishing in record speed/time!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Way to go my man Ashkir . I am sure we will call you Doctor soon.
UMPI, Bachelor of Liberal Studies - Managment Minor, 2021
Magna Cum Laude (3.8 GPA)
Finished up five classes this term. Since I only have one week I am doing the Spanish course at Instacert. Hopefully this goes smoothly.
Wow, congratulations, ashkir!
MSML, WGU 2022
BAS, UMPI, 2021
AAS, Pierpont C&TC, 2021

ACE (119): Sophia, 93; TEEX, 5; SDC, 12; ACTFL, 6
RA (50): ASU, 8; ONU, 3; UMPI, 39
NA (16) : UoPeople, 16
Other: ENEB/Isabel I, MBA (2021)
Also dropped a gazillion of classes!!

Family members work on degrees at Ashworth, TESU, Purdue, UMPI, NationsU
(10-18-2021, 09:35 AM)ashkir Wrote: I'm done with you UMPI now. I got my final grade.

perfect score for my capstone/thesis thing.

This is a great piece of writing in response to this milestone in your course. You detail from start to finish the issues, analyze, provide solutions and bring out the issues within departments that can contribute to the changes needed and success. You have a talent for identifying those issues and I see your leadership capabilities growing and look forward to hearing of your successes in the future! Continue your Leadership curiosity and in bringing change and success wherever you go! -Doc

Smell ya later UMPI.

Edit: I also ran out of inbox space. I've been receiving thousands of PMs from members asking advice who aren't posting here, and I'm sure ss is too. Please don't be afraid to post in this board. We won't bite too hard. We want to see you being successful. 

I temporarily disabled my inbox while I sort this out. But I'm going to take a long break for now.
Congrats! Enjoy your well-earned break from education.
My professor graded my FA yesterday and it says that I've mastered the competency. My question is, I haven't received an official congratulatory email like you normally would when successfully finishing the competency. Should this be a concern?
(10-21-2021, 01:12 PM)carebear_007 Wrote: My professor graded my FA yesterday and it says that I've mastered the competency. My question is, I haven't received an official congratulatory email like you normally would when successfully finishing the competency. Should this be a concern?

Nothing to worry about. Same happened to me in 2 of my 7 classes.
UMPI, Bachelor of Liberal Studies - Managment Minor, 2021
Magna Cum Laude (3.8 GPA)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Federicojavier's post:
  • carebear_007

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need advice on YourPace BBA Project Mgmt and Info Systems EducationSeeker 2 26 2 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  YourPace to regular online courses? RachelB 17 724 04-05-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Yourpace psychology degree PSY 496: Practicum Schlafen 12 1,562 04-02-2024, 08:48 AM
  What is considered FT at UMPI YourPace for the Pell Grant? RachelB 3 307 03-26-2024, 05:50 AM
  Study Plan to Earn 30 Credits in a Single 8-week Session FM1 14 1,643 03-04-2024, 11:49 PM
Last Post: CCCollege
  Yourpace admissions emcube 3 374 02-22-2024, 12:33 AM
  Commencement question (YourPace) rrrr 4 333 02-21-2024, 01:53 PM
  I've been accepted into the Spring 2 session at UMPI! FM1 10 914 01-28-2024, 11:30 PM
  Fall 2023 Graduates/Diplomas Chankosumo 9 1,034 01-27-2024, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Claudia P
  Fastest UMPI YourPace degree with these credits RachelSG 4 968 01-24-2024, 05:11 PM