Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com Proctored Exam Grade Time?
Hi! 

Anyone else noticing a delay in getting their exam graded? 

I finished my class (Presentation Skills in the Workplace) almost a week ago now and still waiting for results. I also put a ticket in for Study.com Transcript Request on Smartsheet 5 days ago and also no updates.  I sent follow up through the contact support and was told that for that class there was an assignment that I was missing but I don't see any assignments due.

If anyone has any advice on ways to get this moving along so I can get my score sent along it would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!
Several of us were having what seemed like delays. Check out this thread to see that several of us had wait times of 8 or 9 days. I took one on the 10th of this month and it was graded on 18th. Another one, I took on 15th and got back on 24th. https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ading-time

When I did ticket with sdc support, it read like a copy and paste answer about assignments that I knew didn't apply to my situation. I had to turn in the assignment (from a course that was not presentation skills in workplace) and that was already graded within hours. And with Presentation skills course, you're right there are no assignments. So I think you got the standard copy and paste answer on that ticket.

If your trying to make sure you get your SDC discount with TESU, this quote from TESU website may be helpful to know https://www.tesu.edu/studycom
"Effective July 1, 2020, new students will no longer be accepted into the Study.com partnership with the tuition reduction benefit. All transcripts verifying a successfully completed Study.com course prior to June 30, 2020, must be received no later than September 30, 2020, in order to receive the benefit. For Study.com students currently enrolled in a Study.com course at the time of application, TESU must receive all current enrollment verifications by June 30, 2020. Providing the Study.com student satisfies verification, and the student’s account maintains continuous active enrollment in the University by taking at least 3 SH of TESU credit each 12 month period, the student will continue to receive the partnership’s tuition reduction. "

I'm hoping you get your SDC grade by the 30th so it all works out. It's a little frustrating with that tesu deadline as the completion date on the SDC transcript is not the day you took the final, but the day the exam was approved.

oh and I don't know if it matters, but the moment I got the email from SDC that exam was approved and I passed, I went into my SDC account and requested the transcript from there. Sent the next business day via email.
TESU: BALS June 2021 (comm college, clep, sdc sophia coopersmith, SOS110, and capstone)

[-] The following 1 user Likes P226mem's post:
  • Nilv
I would send them another support request and tell them to expedite the review of your video exam. Until they review that video, you're not done with that course. Once reviewed, that review date will be the date you completed the course.

It can take up to 2 weeks to grade papers or review the final video on study.com which is a long time.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes LevelUP's post:
  • nomaduser
First non generic response! Hopefully it works, still no grade for my exam.

"I have just emailed your enrollment verification to TESU and cc'ed you. 

If meeting the June 30 deadline for the tuition discount was your concern, this should take care of it. "

Sent from my SM-G960U using DegreeForum.net mobile app
Just confirmed with TESU then enrollment verification letter from study.com is sufficient for the discount.

Sent from my SM-G960U using DegreeForum.net mobile app
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kylana's post:
  • P226mem
(06-30-2020, 12:43 PM)Kylana Wrote: Just confirmed with TESU then enrollment verification letter from study.com is sufficient for the discount.

Yup, that's what I did. As an aside, I did a study.com exam on june 18 and it still isn't "graded". They have reasonable customer service but it sure takes them a long time to get back to you or do what they have to even if it is really simple.
(06-30-2020, 07:06 PM)ARhead Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 12:43 PM)Kylana Wrote: Just confirmed with TESU then enrollment verification letter from study.com is sufficient for the discount.

Yup, that's what I did. As an aside, I did a study.com exam on june 18 and it still isn't "graded". They have reasonable customer service but it sure takes them a long time to get back to you or do what they have to even if it is really simple.

They're probably hammered right now. Between college kids being home, people having a lot of free time now that they lost their job and are looking at expanding their education, and us regular folks doing this, there's probably a significant increase in courses being cmopleted.

I also pass my exam last week and still waiting. So I submit a support ticket to Study.com and they reply me back over my situation I told them the new policy from TESU and they email TESU regarding my situation.
They write an unofficial transcript saying that I took all my quizzes and the exam has been taken.
Is not my fault that they are to slow to confirm a passed exam, They need to put in a transcript that on Jun 26 my exam has been passed not in July as of they day they decide to review it does not count, is not our fault if they  took one or two months to approve it. 

"Title of Study.com Course Percent of Quizzes Completed** Current Cumulative Quiz Score*** Date Begun Computer Science 105:            Introduction to Operating Systems • Exam taken 06/26/2020; review pending 100% 99% 06/19/2020"

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science
(06-30-2020, 07:45 PM)ss20ts Wrote:

They're probably hammered right now. Between college kids being home, people having a lot of free time now that they lost their job and are looking at expanding their education, and us regular folks doing this, there's probably a significant increase in courses being cmopleted.
What happen at the with TESU discount did you got the approval or not, since SDC was taking to long to grade a course.

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science
(06-27-2020, 10:10 AM)P226mem Wrote: Several of us were having what seemed like delays.  Check out this thread to see that several of us had wait times of 8 or 9 days.  I took one on the 10th of this month and it was graded on 18th.  Another one, I took on 15th and got back on 24th.  https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ading-time

When I did ticket with sdc support, it read like a copy and paste answer about assignments that I knew didn't apply to my situation.  I had to turn in the assignment (from a course that was not presentation skills in workplace) and that was already graded within hours.  And with Presentation skills course, you're right there are no assignments.  So I think you got the standard copy and paste answer on that ticket.

If your trying to make sure you get your SDC discount with TESU, this quote from TESU website may be helpful to know https://www.tesu.edu/studycom
"Effective July 1, 2020, new students will no longer be accepted into the Study.com partnership with the tuition reduction benefit. All transcripts verifying a successfully completed Study.com course prior to June 30, 2020, must be received no later than September 30, 2020, in order to receive the benefit. For Study.com students currently enrolled in a Study.com course at the time of application, TESU must receive all current enrollment verifications by June 30, 2020. Providing the Study.com student satisfies verification, and the student’s account maintains continuous active enrollment in the University by taking at least 3 SH of TESU credit each 12 month period, the student will continue to receive the partnership’s tuition reduction. "

I'm hoping you get your SDC grade by the 30th so it all works out. It's a little frustrating with that tesu deadline as the completion date on the SDC transcript is not the day you took the final, but the day the exam was approved.

oh and I don't know if it matters, but the moment I got the email from SDC that exam was approved and I passed, I went into my SDC account and requested the transcript from there.  Sent the next business day via email.

Thank you so much for sharing. It's very helpful to me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,321 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,478 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,676 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 601 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
Brick MAT150 - Straighterline - Final Exam riteshvpandya 2 262 02-26-2024, 11:31 PM
Last Post: riteshvpandya
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Is the Introduction to Religion REL 101 proctored exam at Straighterline open book? Breaachh 2 272 02-16-2024, 10:49 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 968 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,811 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 552 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle