Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uexcel Exams
When I scheduled and I clicked every day that was the only one that had any listed. I checked every day for july and august. So oh well.

And the second closest center is to far for me to drive for the exam. It would cost me in gass the same as I would be saving by taking a clep at my local CC
here's the link of my previous post for pol sci test,

http://www.instantcertonline.com/forums/...izzes.html

now for physics honestly its going to be a 6 credits test so expect a lot of problem solving (basically guessing wont help much here Wink ) If you really want to pass this Uexcel test, I suggest you to get a used copy of the The Ultimate Physics Tutor - 11 Hour Course DVD by Jason Gibson thats the best material you can find out there when it comes to learning physics and problem solving, he has the same type of problem solving course for calculus as well (which I personally didnt try for calculus but heard good feedback) Standard deviant Calculus (dvd1 and 2) is not bad neither you can go for it, psychology= piece of cake, any type of Clep or AP study material along with Peterson's practice tests should do it Smile

good luck Wink
I know that were I am at you can test at U of P if you want to, without being a student with them, something to check into , since U of P is every ware like Walmart.
So you do recomend "The Ultimate Physics Tutor." Well it is not that expensive and has decent reviews on amazon.

Amazon.com: The Ultimate Physics Tutor - 11 Hour Course! - 2 DVD Set! - Learn By Examples!: Jason Gibson: Movies & TV

I might order it this coming pay day (monday) and try it.
sweet, thanks !!!
BA in Social Sciences from TESC complete!! Looking into online grad schools :coolgleam:

Thanks for the info ali4nia!!
Anyone know if UoP accepts the UExcel test?
If they accept any thing from excelsior like credits for online courses or ECE tests credits (which they usually do) then they should accept Uexcel without any problem, however if you call them right now, they might not even know about Uexcel (excel what?? microsoft ?? Big Grin) so expect any type of non-sense answers(ever had those who just google it while on the phone with u and act like they know it since ever ?!) Big Grin my suggestion for you : go take those tests (its free), once you passed (at least one subject ), have them send a transcript for UoP, at first, my guess is you might have to struggle with them a lil bit (depending on who evaluates your credits) but at the end, you ll be the winner as they wont be able to find a logical reason to refuse it Wink

good luck !!
I am scheduled to take the new Uexcel Psychology Exam on August 4th. I am planning on studying for this exam in a similar fashion as the CLEP exam.

If anyone has taken the Uexcel Psychology exam, I would appreciate any feedback or study tips that you can give
[COLOR="Navy"]I would actually like to sit this exam, just to see how they're set up.

I would "guess" that you could/should use all of the usual suspects for study (see my list below) including IC.[/COLOR]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Courses/Exams at a Cheaper Price and TESU Admissions Question UnbreakablyDetermined 12 4,491 09-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 1,808 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TESU Help planning exams for ASNSM in Computer Science theveganmaker 3 1,552 07-27-2018, 10:52 AM
Last Post: theveganmaker
  TESU/ACE/Microsoft Exams AwardTour 10 3,010 07-13-2018, 11:48 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Question about recording CLEP exams SamCes 5 1,677 06-29-2018, 08:26 AM
Last Post: mdel210201
  Questions about ICCP exams - Calling all IT/MIS Students gus 31 9,058 05-15-2018, 09:21 AM
  UExcel exams Llgdavis 4 1,970 03-14-2018, 05:02 PM
  UExcel & ACE?? a2jc4life 5 1,682 01-26-2018, 06:16 PM
  TCEP / UEXCEL question jb111 5 1,930 01-16-2018, 03:14 PM
  Does it matter what Clep exams I take? Keshi 4 1,407 01-14-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: cookderosa