Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite type of dessert?
Cheesecake does really have to be prepared well to taste good. I would eat cheesecake, but that is not one of my favorite desserts.
Chocolate mousse with raspberries. Smile
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
Ice cream, Cannoli (pistachio is my fav), almost anything from an authentic German or European bakery....and when I'm out and about and feeling it Steak and Shake Chocolate Shake....ohhh and I almost forgot Banana Cream Pie with slices of banana and fresh whipped cream, best served alongside a slice of Chocolate Cream Pie.

note to self : You wrote this while downing not one but two bowls of Edy's Chocolate Chip Ice Cream....and its only 3:30 in the afternoon
Excelsior - BS Business 2008
Son #1 TESC BSBA Computer Information Systems completed June 2010
Son #2 TESC BA Computer Science completed November 2010 Currently in Florida State (FSU) Masters CS program and loving it
Geezer Wrote:note to self : You wrote this while downing not one but two bowls of Edy's Chocolate Chip Ice Cream....and its only 3:30 in the afternoon

LOL!!Confusedmilelol: :roflol:
LaceyLady Wrote:It is probably no surprise that my favorite drinks are lemonade, limeade, lemon-lime soda, pineapple juice, and tropical smoothies (pineapple, coconut, mango)Big Grin
Smoothies ROCK. I usually do one banana (frozen), one cup of whole mike, a little sweetener, and then either some peanut butter, strawberries (frozen), or blueberries (frozen). Oh and maybe a raw egg for extra brain power. It sounds weird but tastes great. Try it.
FinancialWorld Wrote:Smoothies ROCK. I usually do one banana (frozen), one cup of whole mike, a little sweetener, and then either some peanut butter, strawberries (frozen), or blueberries (frozen). Oh and maybe a raw egg for extra brain power. It sounds weird but tastes great. Try it.

I am not sure about that smoothie. I prefer tropical smoothies to berry smoothies, and I don't like bananas or peanut butter (or raw egg).

Desserts and drinks for me preferably do not have chocolate, peanut butter, bananas, or caramel.
Geezer Wrote:note to self : You wrote this while downing not one but two bowls of Edy's Chocolate Chip Ice Cream....and its only 3:30 in the afternoon

:ack: two bowls! :puke:
LaceyLady Wrote::ack: two bowls! :puke:
LOL! :roflol:
It takes a lot of practice to work up to two Confusedmilelol:
Excelsior - BS Business 2008
Son #1 TESC BSBA Computer Information Systems completed June 2010
Son #2 TESC BA Computer Science completed November 2010 Currently in Florida State (FSU) Masters CS program and loving it
I love Ice Cream and chocolate!!
My sister has the best cheescake recipe...she makes it every Friday.
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="1"]Intro to Sociology 51|Biology 54|Intro to Psychology 61
College Algebra A[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]124 credits: B.A Social Sciences [B]DONE in 14 months; August 2011[/COLOR][/B]
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty"- [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Winston Churchill[/COLOR]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your favorite sport? HorseManiac 19 2,649 07-27-2015, 05:10 AM
Last Post: dewisant
  Favorite Classic Literature? swf 10 1,643 09-07-2014, 09:00 PM
Last Post: ZsaZsa
  Where is your favorite Caribbean Beach? Lindagerr 25 2,961 03-30-2014, 11:53 AM
Last Post: LaterBloomer
  Favorite Book Overall! nick94 71 8,749 09-03-2011, 06:16 PM
Last Post: MomOfMany
  What type of learner are you? HorseManiac 17 2,491 03-31-2011, 06:13 AM
Last Post: CollegeStudent7
  Your Favorite Test burbuja0512 15 2,797 11-15-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post: TMW2010
  Favorite Authors Librevore 19 4,214 07-28-2008, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Danielp248