Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I work at Study.com now!!
#31
Congratulations! That's awesome. Working there would be a real treat. I have an application in. Smile
1. Prep Phase: Hopeless, 15 credits, need a BA fast, never heard of TESU
2. TESU BALS: 121/120 (9 months)

3. RN Paramedic Bridge - Excelsior (9 months + CPNE wait)
4. WGU RN -> BSN
5. BSN -> MSN/FNP
Reply
#32
(08-12-2018, 12:18 AM)Cheeseburrito Wrote: Congratulations! That's awesome. Working there would be a real treat. I have an application in. Smile

What? Which one did you apply for? I did too... a few of them, haha...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Reply
#33
Wow - I step away for a few weeks, and look what happens....

Congratulations dfrecore!! It's incredibly well deserved. Study.com is exceptionally lucky to have you.

And of course I have to ask...

Will we find out any sooner now about things like:

1. New classes coming online
2. Courses being approved by ACE / NCCRS
3. Deal / discounts / working relationships between SDC and the Big 3?

I think I already know the answer, but I had to ask.  Wink Big Grin
Bachelor of Arts: Psychology - TESU (pending conferral)
120/120 units complete

SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources)
Anticipated Completion Date: 3/31/2019

Master of Human Resource Management - CSU Global
Start Date: 7/1/2019
Reply
#34
(08-12-2018, 11:06 PM)Nodaclu Wrote: Wow - I step away for a few weeks, and look what happens....

Congratulations dfrecore!! It's incredibly well deserved. Study.com is exceptionally lucky to have you.

And of course I have to ask...

Will we find out any sooner now about things like:

1. New classes coming online
2. Courses being approved by ACE / NCCRS
3. Deal / discounts / working relationships between SDC and the Big 3?

I think I already know the answer, but I had to ask.  Wink Big Grin

As soon as it's public knowledge, I will post it here.  I will tell you all the second I am ok'd to give out answers, believe me - I want you all to be the first to know!

And thanks everyone for the kind words, I really appreciate it! This forum is so great in how we all are so willing to help and encourage each other.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Reply
#35
Congrats!! They are lucky to have someone like you on their team! You are invaluable!! Can't wait to hear how things work out for you.
“Crazy people don't know they're crazy. I know I'm crazy, therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy?” 

― Captain Jack Sparrow
My Next Goal: Pondering Masters Program ??
Completed:  145+ Credits. Joined this forum October 2017 w/ 6 B&M Credits. Earned 117cr in 10 mo.! Graduated Sept 2019 TESU BSBA GM & ASNSM-CS
*SL 54 Cr *Shmoop 30 Cr +/- *Aleks 6 *Study.com 30+*TEEX 11 *CPCU 2 *B&M 6 
In Process:  Pondering  Big Grin
Reply
#36
Congrats! That's really an exciting opportunity for you!
Denise

MBA - California Coast University - Will complete by 9/30/26
MS - Management and Leadership, WGU 2022
BS - Liberal Arts - Depths in Healthcare and Psychology, Excelsior College 2014
Certificate - Workers Comp Admin, UC Davis Extension, 1995
AA - Licensed Vocational Nursing and Selected Studies, Mesa College 1989
Certificate - Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN), Mesa College 1977

Also, someday maybe a MS in Forensic Psychology, just for fun.   Oh, and a BS in Animal Behavior.  And, maybe when I'm 85 a PhD in something fun.

Reply
#37
Congratulations!
Excellent fit for this opportunity. Study.com gained a great employee.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 2 340 09-29-2026, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 2,179 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 313 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,713 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 839 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Lightbulb Anyone use UPI Study? eyrobinson 25 14,379 07-02-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Study.com CS 202 grading wmeacham1 3 843 06-28-2026, 09:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,269 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Overview: Earning Upper-Division Credits Through Study.com bjcheung77 0 1,573 12-11-2025, 07:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com best way to sign up? JayKosmos 5 2,169 12-07-2025, 11:30 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)