04-18-2006, 11:05 AM
I feel your pain.
It’s hard to explain the difficulty of this test. Perhaps you said it best that a general knowledge of the subject may not be adequate to pass the test. The other 5 DSST tests I took averaged about an hour and 15 minutes to complete and I A'd them all. This one took me well over two hours and I confident that I failed.
The only hope we have is that this test is scaled based on it's difficulty. I’ll post my score when I get it. It typically takes about 18-20 days for me to receive them.
P
It’s hard to explain the difficulty of this test. Perhaps you said it best that a general knowledge of the subject may not be adequate to pass the test. The other 5 DSST tests I took averaged about an hour and 15 minutes to complete and I A'd them all. This one took me well over two hours and I confident that I failed.
The only hope we have is that this test is scaled based on it's difficulty. I’ll post my score when I get it. It typically takes about 18-20 days for me to receive them.
P


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)