Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Criminal Justice Dissertation Ideas
#10
sanantone Wrote:That is interesting. I always wonder how my clients are going to pay for college when they say they are going to go. They are being released, but the ones with drug convictions do not qualify for federal financial aid. The Texas Department of Criminal Justice offers a lot of trade programs and covers the cost of college tuition at some units. I wonder how much all of that costs in comparison to the Pell Grant.

At the local CC I take classes at I have been in a few classes with some ex-cons and others who claim to be recovering addicts (or don't even claim to be recovering) who seem to be getting Pell Grant money. Do they not have to be honest on the Pell Grant application, or are there different rules in different states?
BA.SS: TESU '17
AA.LS, with Honors: CC '16
CHW Certification: CC '15
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."― Confucius



B&M University: '92-'95
CC: '95-'16
CLEP: A&I Lit; '08
DSST: HTYH; '08
FEMA: unusable at TESU
IIA: Ethics & CPCU; '15
Kaplan: PLA course; '14,
NFA: 2 CR; '15
SOPHIA: Intro Soc; '15
Straighterline: US History II, Intro Religion, Bus. Ethics, Prin. Mgmt, Cult. Anthro, Org Behavior, American Gov't, Bus. Comm; '15
Study.com: Social Psych, Hist of Vietnam, Abnorm Psych, Research Methods in Psych, Classroom Mgmt, Ed Psych; '16
TECEP: Psych of Women, Tech Writing, Med Term, Nutrition, Eng Comp I; '16
TESU: BA.SS Capstone course; '16

Ended with a total of 170 undergrad credits (plus lots of CEUs). My "I'm finally done" thread
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Criminal Justice Dissertation Ideas - by KayV - 03-20-2016, 10:18 PM
Criminal Justice Dissertation Ideas - by jsd - 03-20-2016, 10:41 PM
Criminal Justice Dissertation Ideas - by dfrecore - 03-21-2016, 12:23 AM
Criminal Justice Dissertation Ideas - by jsd - 03-21-2016, 07:05 PM
Criminal Justice Dissertation Ideas - by Daithi - 03-21-2016, 07:24 PM
Criminal Justice Dissertation Ideas - by Mamasaphire - 03-21-2016, 07:52 PM
Criminal Justice Dissertation Ideas - by davewill - 03-22-2016, 06:55 AM
Criminal Justice Dissertation Ideas - by Johann - 03-28-2016, 06:05 PM
Criminal Justice Dissertation Ideas - by Johann - 03-28-2016, 06:11 PM
Criminal Justice Dissertation Ideas - by Johann - 03-28-2016, 07:14 PM
Criminal Justice Dissertation Ideas - by Tireman4 - 04-04-2016, 02:45 PM
Criminal Justice Dissertation Ideas - by Tireman4 - 04-05-2016, 09:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is dissertation help legit? OliviaShunc 6 2,942 02-18-2021, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  I Get to Move to the Dissertation Phase sanantone 6 2,609 11-02-2015, 02:25 PM
Last Post: LaterBloomer
  Dumbed down version of your PHD dissertation defscarlett 0 1,485 09-18-2015, 11:48 AM
Last Post: defscarlett
  Thoughts, Suggestions, Ideas? LaterBloomer 4 2,748 06-03-2015, 10:23 AM
Last Post: alleycat
  Exercise Ideas - Coordination mrs.b 12 4,466 10-11-2014, 11:21 PM
Last Post: mrs.b
  Interview ideas.... rebel100 32 9,543 08-01-2014, 04:57 PM
Last Post: SDO
  Work-from-home Ideas mrs.b 34 11,041 04-27-2014, 05:32 PM
Last Post: NAP
  Criminal Justice: The Unethical Cash Cow sanantone 26 8,167 03-17-2014, 02:34 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  I'm Going to Prom!!!!! Ideas needed CLEPitgirl 27 9,240 05-08-2012, 02:52 PM
Last Post: LaceyLady
  Anyone with ideas for retirees willing to move away from US? P00057870 4 3,165 06-12-2010, 07:10 PM
Last Post: P00057870

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)