Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any spreadsheets for Associate's degrees?
#15
(03-17-2018, 04:29 PM)xjarhead1999 Wrote: Hey, thanks for that!  Think I'll do Pierpoint since I'm closest to it. I understand it may take awhile, but I can try.
I need to figure out how you guys know what transfers as what and where you find specific requirements. All I can find is general education requirements and then a number for the majorI'd like to figure out where I stand on some of the TESU degrees.

I've been on here since 2011 and keeping a list for at least 4 years, it's 1000 lines long and grows every few months.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • cookderosa


Messages In This Thread
RE: Any spreadsheets for Associate's degrees? - by dfrecore - 03-17-2018, 04:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Degrees and Middle East Countries laoshijeff 5 5,550 09-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Last Post: teacher2
Question Can I send CLEP/DSST scores for 2 Bachelor Degrees? elenlushk 3 3,808 08-16-2018, 11:07 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Intro + Degree advice, looking at TESU for multiple degrees, BSBA + BSAST coloradocale 14 8,219 08-02-2018, 08:53 PM
Last Post: coloradocale
  TESU MULTPLE DEGREES docmarvin 24 9,882 06-26-2018, 09:59 PM
Last Post: docmarvin
  TESU AA (Associate in Arts) Degree Plan Help AwardTour 5 3,408 06-07-2018, 03:45 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Associate's/Certificate Suggestions masrat858 15 6,348 04-28-2018, 01:22 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Help In getting a Degree/Degrees former Navy Rustydroid 8 4,047 01-09-2018, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  Newbie looking for a roadmap for TESC associate degree in computer science nevsage 6 6,569 01-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Associate's to Bachelor's - Timeline at TESU (Residency Waiver + Capstone) Silly_Me 8 4,466 12-13-2017, 10:29 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Quickest Associate in Human Science, Psychology or Sociology, tgle23 12 5,225 12-01-2017, 08:10 AM
Last Post: cookderosa

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)