Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I’m ready but need help
#1
I’ve been a lurker on this site for years. I even used the flash cards several years ago to help study for and pass 1 CLEP. At that time the $80 testing fee was way more than my family could afford, so finishing my degree kinda just remained a secret little desire but one that was burried. Well, A couple years ago I joined a direct sales company, worked my behind off and now money isn’t an issue for our family. Because of the money I’m making with my business, I’m not even sure I’ll ever use the degree, but I feel like it will finish something that has felt unfinished for 20 years. I’m also a homeschooling mama that want to show my girls that I can get it done. I feel like now is the time because my youngest 2 are in high school and mostly work on their own. I have the free time to really dive in and the money for testing, tuition, books, memberships, and fees won’t be the stumbling block it once was.

Even though I’ve lurked here forever, I’m still so lost. Lol. I’d like my degree to be in Social Sciences, History, or maybe Sociology. I’m leaning toward TESU but really only because I like that it is a state university, but I’m open to other schools. I even thought about WGU for Education. I hope a few of you will read all this ramble and help point be in the right direction. Lol
This is what I have right now:
20 year old credits from a state university
THE 250 Acting C 3cr
Eng 101 English Comp 1 B 3cr
His 103 Western Civilization C 3cr
Spe 103 Interpersonal Communications C 3cr
(I also got a D in Intro to Gerontology so I don’t know if that will transfer.)

CLEP History of the US 1 Score 73 taken 6/2011
Aleks Intermediate Algebra taken 3/2010
I also did some FEMA back in the day, but I don’t know if those are still useful.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Suddenlyshestudies's post:
  • cookderosa
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I’m ready but need help - by Suddenlyshestudies - 07-23-2018, 02:53 PM
RE: I’m ready but need help - by dfrecore - 07-23-2018, 03:28 PM
RE: I’m ready but need help - by dfrecore - 07-23-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: I’m ready but need help - by bjcheung77 - 07-23-2018, 04:35 PM
RE: I’m ready but need help - by cookderosa - 07-24-2018, 12:30 PM
RE: I’m ready but need help - by dfrecore - 07-24-2018, 04:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free access to job ready Coursera certs cardiacclep 22 10,134 06-28-2022, 06:53 AM
Last Post: sayazop
  Am I ready for my CLEP tests? Jenniferinfl 21 8,314 01-30-2019, 10:43 PM
Last Post: quigongene
  I'm ready, but overwhelmed! sony732 31 11,491 09-12-2018, 01:18 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Will I be ready for my clep exam? JMatt502 8 4,059 06-21-2018, 12:57 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Am I ready to take CLEP Macroeconomics exam if I score 70 percent on the AP Macroecon phthadani 2 2,584 03-23-2018, 11:03 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  GED: Science College Ready TESU Equivalence? eriehiker 2 2,488 02-04-2018, 02:23 AM
Last Post: eriehiker
  "am i ready?" 97% on Princ of Mgmt Modern States test Q's... blaczkowitz 2 3,669 01-06-2018, 10:00 PM
Last Post: blaczkowitz
  Ready to Test? ajbags 12 5,352 04-28-2017, 03:56 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  I think I'm ready to take American Government but I feel unsure. FizzixDegree 6 3,656 01-24-2017, 12:46 PM
Last Post: OnlineStudent011320
  Western Civilization I CLEP - Am I ready? SpaghettifromItaly 4 2,637 10-26-2016, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Synicaal

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)