Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fastest/non-proctored Study.com course (Study.com tuition discount)?
#1
I'm signing up for the Cornerstone and another TESU course. I got to the checkout page and from seeing the price difference, I remembered that I have to have the Study.com tuition discount. However, from reading this thread, it turns out you first need to have completed a Study.com course to transfer in a transcript, and then to be considered an affiliate.

I'm still missing Free Electives and General Electives, so that's not an issue. However, I have a few days only to register for the TESU courses—there's a late registration for the 2nd course, but I don't know about the Cornerstone. I'll easily be able to complete a Study.com course, just don't know about proctoring.
  • What Study.com courses are non-proctored? Or are they all proctored?
  • What are the easiest/fastest (if possible non-proctored) Study.com courses?
  • If proctoring is the only option, what's the fastest way to get a proctor/set proctoring up?
Also, for the proctoring, apparently there is a delay of a few days for the reviewing of it (fews day to a week)? Is there another delay to have the course transfer to TESU?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Fastest/non-proctored Study.com course (Study.com tuition discount)? - by pws - 04-11-2019, 11:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 2 270 09-29-2026, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 2,082 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 293 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,665 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 812 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Lightbulb Anyone use UPI Study? eyrobinson 25 14,278 07-02-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Discount Codes ashkir 58 51,522 07-01-2026, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  Study.com CS 202 grading wmeacham1 3 827 06-28-2026, 09:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  What are the easiest and maybe fastest online colleges for a bachelor's in coding? whiverem 4 1,788 05-07-2026, 05:06 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,204 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)