02-02-2021, 02:05 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I think tallpilot is right and I'm overthinking it. By using a TreeMap, which it tells you to do, you've already put it in a Red-Black Tree, which is a type of BST - so no second step. Just poorly worded. It also aligns with what celerius wrote here.
Effectively "Display the content of the Map, then use the TreeMap class to sort the map while using a binary search tree for storage." should probably be written "Display the content of the Map, then use the TreeMap class to sort the map while using a binary search tree and for storage. " Those six words caused me a fair bit of frustration.
If I get it sent back as incorrect, I'll reply here with what needs to change, but it sounds like TreeMap is the only required step.
Effectively "Display the content of the Map, then use the TreeMap class to sort the map while using a binary search tree for storage." should probably be written "Display the content of the Map, then use the TreeMap class to sort the map while using a binary search tree and for storage. " Those six words caused me a fair bit of frustration.
If I get it sent back as incorrect, I'll reply here with what needs to change, but it sounds like TreeMap is the only required step.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)