07-25-2022, 03:36 PM
(07-25-2022, 07:58 AM)mcquacks2 Wrote: 30% off with the code PATRICIA MCQUARRIE
Also, in answer to the question of whether you can use a coupon for renewal, if you are upgrading your account, you may be able to use our coupon code during that upgrade. For instance, going from a regular account to an accelerator membership. A few people have reported success in this circumstance. It may require you to reach out to customer service to respectfully request a coupon be applied to an upgraded membership. Absolutely NO guarantees, just sharing feedback I've received in the past. They are an excellent organization. Customer service is extremely helpful.
I will second this. I used the coupon code for two months, then paused for 90 days. When the membership resumed I was charged the full amount. I reached out in the evening to let them know, and in the morning they started the partial refund.
Pierpont Community & Technical College 2022
Associate of Applied Science - Board of Governors - Area of Emphasis: Information Systems
Western Governors University 2022
Bachelor of Science - Cloud Computing
Charter Oak State College 2023
Bachelor of Science - General Studies - Concentration: Information Systems Studies
Thomas Edison State University 2023
Bachelor of Arts - Computer Science
Associate in Science in Natural Sciences and Mathematics - Mathematics
University of Maine at Presque Isle 2023
Bachelor of Applied Science - Minor: Project Management
Escuela de Negocios Europea de Barcelona 2023
Universidad Internacional Isabel I de Castilla 2024
Master of Business Administration
Western Governors University 2026
Master of Science - Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
Associate of Applied Science - Board of Governors - Area of Emphasis: Information Systems
Western Governors University 2022
Bachelor of Science - Cloud Computing
Charter Oak State College 2023
Bachelor of Science - General Studies - Concentration: Information Systems Studies
Thomas Edison State University 2023
Bachelor of Arts - Computer Science
Associate in Science in Natural Sciences and Mathematics - Mathematics
University of Maine at Presque Isle 2023
Bachelor of Applied Science - Minor: Project Management
Escuela de Negocios Europea de Barcelona 2023
Universidad Internacional Isabel I de Castilla 2024
Master of Business Administration
Western Governors University 2026
Master of Science - Cybersecurity and Information Assurance


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)