Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASU's non-proctored courses
I didn't have time to do CIS 309 or 310, unfortunately.
CIS 313 Location Analysis just opened. There doesn't appear to be much to it, though I have some GIS and mapping experience. The course setup is similar to CIS 308 Excel: deadlines are just guidelines, and each module unlocks after finishing the previous one. I've already finished the first two modules this evening, and expect to complete the whole thing in another day or so.
TESU Class of 2024 BSBA-CIS+GM, BSIT, ASNSM-CS+Math, AAS-GEN
Earned credits from Sophia, SDC, ASU ULC, TEEX, Microsoft, Strayer, TESU, Saylor, DSST, CLEP, CompTIA, StraighterLine, and others since starting in April 2020
[-] The following 1 user Likes jch's post:
  • Pikachu
Here are the links to the ASU UL CIS 309, for $425, it seems like a good "self-paced" option for UL if it does transfer in that way.
Link: https://ea.asu.edu/courses/business-proc...t-cis-309/
PDF: https://ea.asu.edu/assets/courses/CIS%20...gement.pdf

Here's the ones for ASU UL CIS 310, again - also for $425, the course seems interesting as well. Hopefully it does transfer in...
Link: https://ea.asu.edu/courses/business-data...n-cis-310/
PDF: https://ea.asu.edu/assets/courses/CIS%20...zation.pdf
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Pikachu
For anyone (such as myself) who missed them this spring, ASU ULC told me today that they are looking into running CIS 309 and 310 this fall. They still need additional approvals and planning so cannot commit to dates or anything at this point.
Earned credits from Sophia, SDC, ASU ULC, TEEX, Microsoft, Strayer, TESU, Saylor, DSST, CLEP, CompTIA, StraighterLine, and others since starting in April 2020
[-] The following 1 user Likes jch's post:
  • MNomadic
I know this is an old thread, but how long should I expect to wait for my CIS 194 class to be graded? I finished this yesterday and if I click the "Assignments" tab under this course, it shows all my quizzes and the respective points for each quiz, but the "Course Content" is showing -/100 | Not Yet Graded. It also says my writing assignment is -/6 pts | Not Yet Graded.

Also, can someone clarify if the list of items under the Modules section should ALL be check marked? For example, I have my Module 1 - 6 listed. Modules 1 - 5 only has a checkmark next to the quiz. Module 6 has no check marks even though it shows my quiz score on that list. My "Complete Your Course" section is grayed out.
The course content should sync your completion from the lab site within 24-48 hours of that all being done and graded. Double check that you've successfully finished all of the activities marked "required".
Anything requiring manual grading may take a few weeks.
Contact the course team/ ASU ULC support if either of these timelines are exceeded.
I attached two screenshots. Does everything look like it should? When I click on "Course Content", it takes me to Qwiklabs and a message shows "Congratulations! You finished this course."

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot 2024-02-15 162346.png (Size: 110.7 KB / Downloads: 13)
.png   Screenshot 2024-02-15 162155.png (Size: 48.87 KB / Downloads: 10)
Actually, it does take longer than the 48 hours mentioned. You should be good in the week, again, focus on the overall picture, not course by course. Continue where you left off, Sophia.org and grab the class credits that do not involve touchstones for now, did you invest in a second monitor for multi-tasking?
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Czech College Courses for 50+ in the US eriehiker 2 271 01-19-2024, 01:16 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  University of AZ: Are these 10-wk Business Analytics Cert Courses Worth the $? Claudia P 3 353 01-18-2024, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Tomas
  The official guide to self-study RA courses from ASU, BYU, UIdaho, etc. rachel83az 50 31,545 11-10-2023, 07:01 PM
Last Post: jch
  The official guide to courses from the Big Three: COSC, TESU, & Excelsior jsh1138 25 39,167 10-22-2023, 06:02 PM
Last Post: jch
  New ASU ULC Courses: 1 in Physics (no lab), 2 in Organizational doom 30 4,035 03-07-2023, 09:19 AM
Last Post: doom
  UoPeople Certificate program transfer courses? MNomadic 5 1,593 12-13-2022, 10:44 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Official guide to courses from Finnish universities rachel83az 1 2,125 10-31-2022, 08:13 AM
Last Post: carrythenothing
Star Self-paced online courses from University of North Dakota (UND) Pikachu 13 2,977 09-07-2022, 04:02 PM
  (Not cheap) self-paced courses from MSU Denver rachel83az 2 775 09-07-2022, 03:56 PM
  New ASU ULC Courses: HST-100 Global History to 1500 and COM-225 Public Speaking doom 2 1,103 06-27-2022, 05:22 PM