Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capstone again! Thank you again!
Something is happening which I never thought was possible, I am getting my BA in Computer Science, I already got my BSBA (which I also thought was impossible) thanks to this community. But now, I am getting my second bachelor, thanks to this community but also Study.com that actively pursued making this degree achievable through alternate credits.

So another thank you! When I did my first capstone I was still running on the accelerated credits adrenaline, I finished the whole capstone at the midterm mark. This time will be different, definitely, this "spark" isn't there anymore. I even wonder now how I did all of this in less than a year. With WGU not available to me (Canadian) I can't even think of doing a master at the moment. However, I will do this capstone, here we go, one last time for my last bachelor Wink.
WGU MS ITM, 2021.
TESU BACS, 2020.
TESU BSBA, 2018.
TESU ASNSM in Computer Science, 2018.
----
UPenn MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing, see story here).
NAU MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing)
----
[-] The following 8 users Like posabsolute's post:
  • allvia, eriehiker, LevelUP, Life_One, MrBossmanJr, sofinel, TacticalTechie, triforce828
You're close! I lost the spark for a while, but I think I can get it back for my BA-CS.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Ideas's post:
  • hsfamfun
Hang in there, you can do it!  You are very close!
23 year old son: BOG AAS from Pierpont CTC Dec 2019
Myself: BS Business/French-1991, Masters of Rehabilitation Counseling-1995, Completed the Poetry in America Series from HES for 20 credits in English in May 2019.
(07-25-2019, 08:41 PM):)posabsolute Wrote: Here I am,

Something is happening which I never thought was possible, I am getting my BA in Computer Science, I already got my BSBA (which I also thought was impossible) thanks to this community. But now, I am getting my second bachelor, thanks to this community but also Study.com that actively pursue making this degree achievable through alternate credits.

So another thank you! When I did my first capstone I was still running on the accelerated credits adrenaline, I finished the whole capstone at the midterm mark. This time will be different, definitely, this "spark" isn't there anymore. I even wonder now how I did all of this in less than a year. With WGU not available to me (Canadian) I can't even think of doing a master at the moment. However, I will do this capstone, here we go, one last time for my last bachelor Wink.
Congratulations! Just push yourself a little bit further, and you will be at the finish line. I know that feeling. As for your Masters, are you not considering other options like JFK-Uni. & Brandman Uni., for example? They offer ‘Flexpath’ MBAs that you can probably complete in less than a year. I am an international student too (Indian) & WGU isn’t open for me either. But there are some other options too, that you might want to consider, if you are keen on getting a Masters as well. This forum is a treasure trove of such helpful advice.  Smile
TESU BALS-Psych. + ASNSM(Math) 

TEEX(6): Cybersec. 101/201/301
The Institutes(2): Ethics
Sophia(2): Ess. Of Managing Conflict, Dev. Effective Teams
NFA(1): Comm. Safety Edu.
GED(10): NAS-131, SOC-273, MAT-121, HUM-101 (1)
Study.com(75): Intro to Psych., Soc. Psych.-1, Growth & Dev. Psych., Personality Psych., History & Systems of Psych., Org. Theory, Library Science, Comm. at Workplace, Intro to World Religion, I/O Psych., Ethics in Soc. Sc., Org. Comm., Eng. 104, Eng. 105, History of Vietnam war, Sp. Ed. History & Law, Diff. Ed., Classroom Mgmt., Foundations of Ed., Abnormal Psych., Rsch. methods in Psych., College Math, Intro. to Geometry., Calculus (6).
Saylor (15): Intro. to Mol. & Cellular Bio., Comp. Politics, Corporate Comm., Env. Ethics, Principles of Comm. 
TESU (1): Cornerstone, Lib. 495 Capstone.
CSM (3): Quant. reasoning. 
Aleks (6): Trigonometry, Intro to Statistics. 

MS-Psychology; Walden University 
GPA: 4/4
Good on ya, mate! Knowing how you work, I'm sure this will be a breeze. Tongue

Feels like yesterday we were taking the BSBA capstone together. Hard to believe it's been over a year already.

Looking forward to seeing your completion post!
BSBA:CIS & ASNSM:CS from TESU - June 2018 Graduation

CLEP: A&I Lit., Intro Sociology, Biology, Western Civ. I & II, US History I & II, American Government, Intro Psychology, Macroecon., Microecon., Princ. of Management, Princ. of Marketing, Intro Business Law, Financial Accounting
DSST: Ethics in America, Intro to World Religions, Computing and Information Systems, Princ. of Finance, Management Information Systems
CollegePlus: Comparative Worldviews, Social Justice
Lumerit: English Comp. I & II, Intro to Business
ALEKS: Int. Algebra, College Algebra, Intro to Stats
Saylor: Corporate Communications
TECEP: Managerial Accounting. Business in Society, Network Technology
Study.com: Comm 101, Digital Marketing and Advertising
Straighterline: Intro to Programming C++
CSU-Global CBE: Information Systems Analysis and Design
TESU: BUS-421
YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Amberton University, MS Human Relations & Business
Started June 2022

TESU BALS completed March 2020
Study.com (24) StraighterLine (33) Sophia (10) SHU and GCU (26) TEEX (6) Coopersmith (12) CSMLearn (3) TESU (6)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Capstone Writing: Tips & Tricks rachel83az 11 25,793 01-25-2024, 11:46 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  ?schools that don't require Capstone for BA/BS amberwalk 7 1,578 07-02-2020, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Cofffeee
  Capstone - Double Dipping dharmastudios 7 2,012 03-11-2020, 05:03 PM
Last Post: dharmastudios
  Capstone Topic Ideas - Animal Related Silly_Me 6 3,740 12-13-2019, 05:30 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Bachelors with NO capstone radconjohn 11 4,855 11-05-2019, 12:47 PM
Last Post: JoshDosMil
  Capstone classes boymom1031 3 1,224 10-27-2019, 09:42 AM
Last Post: davewill
  What capstone course exactly means?? cecilgambe7 2 1,046 07-18-2019, 08:28 PM
Last Post: cecilgambe7
  Capstone(s)... What are they and how do they work??? Idreamofadegree 10 2,702 07-16-2019, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Idreamofadegree
  URGENT HELP NEEDED! Survey on Online Digital Learning due by 23 June for Capstone! Nightmoves5 11 2,897 07-25-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Nightmoves5
  General Ed Capstone? a2jc4life 6 1,918 10-11-2017, 12:02 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77